Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok i have a cpl questions besides safety issues,why would this be bad? i searched and found nothing so here goes.
now lets say i have a 6in leaf spring why could i not be able to put a 5in block kit to make an 11" suspension lift and put coil spacers in the front to compensate for difference in height.I see the shackle kits at murrays and was told u could do a f350 front shackle flip to 3-5 more inches from the last thread i read but i haven't found any thing bout stacking. legitamate questions i think.I would just like to get the highest stance possible since i prolly wont take it offroad too much cuz there no spots around me that could hurt it. except for mt morris or silver lake but too far soo pls ne responses anwsering my questions would be very helpful thx
newbie:banghead and whats ppls opinions on thsi lift j\w
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/80-9...ryZ33585QQihZ008QQitemZ180210581488QQtcZphoto

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i just know alot of ppl around me that do that to there chevys with out a problem at all and they beat the hell of of there trucks off road and the worst that ever happens is they break ujoints soo put ur self in my shoes

·
F*ck 'em all
2,420 Posts
well i just know alot of ppl around me that do that to there chevys with out a problem at all and they beat the hell of of there trucks off road and the worst that ever happens is they break ujoints soo put ur self in my shoes
Effin a! Go for it then!:twak

Edit: If they all jumped off a bridge in front of a train, would you go too?

·
Administrator
22,838 Posts
Your never going to find a coil spacer for the front that will match the lift you are trying to accomplish on the rear, also with out dropping the pivot point on the ttb arms you will also never get the bronco to align.

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
umm do a shackle flip, and SAS the front i'm sure you could get 11" out of an SAS
just out of curiosity how old or you?

also street racing is retarded

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
23 and ive built the coil spring spacers for a friend with a bronco with 3 in exhaust pipe and 1\4 thick steel plate heated up to fit the springs shape of the coil it worked fine and ur saying street racing is retarded prolly cuz u get ur ass whooped i dont wanna spend the money for an sas i like to fabricate so id rather build the shit u know

·
Administrator
22,838 Posts
23 and ive built the coil spring spacers for a friend with a bronco with 3 in exhaust pipe and 1\4 thick steel plate heated up to fit the springs shape of the coil it worked fine and ur saying street racing is retarded prolly cuz u get ur ass whooped i dont wanna spend the money for an sas i like to fabricate so id rather build the shit u know
No street racing IS retarded...and street racing in a LIFTED vehicle is down right stupid.
and IF you have already made spacers why are you asking our opinion?.

·
F*ck 'em all
2,420 Posts
here we go.

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
if you're resourceful and like working on your truck and fabricating, you could spread the cost of the SAS out over a decent period of time, living with what you have now to have something more badass, stronger, and safer a year or two from now.

no i've never had my ass whooped, (other vehicles are a corvette and a yzf600r) the ricers never had a shot

i've grown out of that phase, too many fellow corvette owners have died in street races, too many innocent people die from retarded street racing, pay attention to the news and the papers, i hate to say it but i wish more street racers would get their cars crushed by the police

race tracks were built for racing, take it there.

32, but you type like a 12 year old, not a way to get a ton of respect 'round here. also your profile makes you sound like a vandal with no respect for yourself or anyone else's safety

peace, i'm out:rockon

now a bit of humor

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well for one thing i hate ricers so i can agree with u and for all whose assuming i race in my truck i have a one of a kind 85 capri converted to a 90 mustang with a 700wrhp 360 bored 60 with 13:1 keith black pistons, stage 3 port and polished heads, .700 lift solid roller cam ,roller lifters and rockers m1 intake with a proform 850 carb with a 4:10 8.8 with a locker and 31 mosier axles so u can bring ur vett i'll beat u on the track even leaving in secong gear. and by the way im 23 u say i cant type u should learn to read first ..

·
F*ck 'em all
2,420 Posts
well for one thing i hate ricers so i can agree with u and for all whose assuming i race in my truck i have a one of a kind 85 capri converted to a 90 mustang with a 700wrhp 360 bored 60 with 13:1 keith black pistons, stage 3 port and polished heads, .700 lift solid roller cam ,roller lifters and rockers m1 intake with a proform 850 carb with a 4:10 8.8 with a locker and 31 mosier axles so u can bring ur vett i'll beat u on the track even leaving in secong gear. and by the way im 23 u say i cant type u should learn to read first ..
I don't think that I have ever done this, so..........

IBTL:goodfinge

edit: re-read rightofway's post

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
typo on my part
my comment on your typing was
u instead of you is something teens use
cpl??? why not just say couple, it's much easier to read

i'll meet you on the road course:D

·
Registered
600 Posts
i too will be in that race

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
understandable, road course seriously. i've never got into road course so u got me there but then again why would i take a car built to got straight take it to a road course u know id prolly start drifting it on accident from the body roll lol side note ne body installed the rough country 6 in lift and liked it im getting mixed emotions from it thx

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will try but can't gaurentee anything. I type really fast and sometimes don't pay attention. So i apologize for that.. k we all better now lol. Has anyone ever used the breath technique for putting in periods in your sentences. I read my last rant and counld'nt read all of it lol. Still waiting on the info bout the lift.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts