Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
i like em.... but they are the same size as my stock rims.... you can't really go higher than a 12.5" wide tire with 8" rims.... if you plan on ever getting tires wider than tht go with a ten inch wide rim.... and 10" rims work great with 12.5 inch wide tires too

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
blackouts

i Have riden on the cragars for about 8 months, i have the 15x10 with 4" backspacing on 35x12.5 and i think for the money they are great. i got mine from jeggs for under 40 bucks and free shipping. i couldnt be happier.
i have seriously wheeled with them and never had a problem, much better than some other brands i have used.

·
Registered
576 Posts
They look like the blk rock crawler that 4wheel parts sell, but the holes are round! (Wait holes are suposed to be round):banghead They are only 15 x 8 thats why their cheap.How much is freight??

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
BroncoSka said:
i Have riden on the cragars for about 8 months, i have the 15x10 with 4" backspacing on 35x12.5 and i think for the money they are great. i got mine from jeggs for under 40 bucks and free shipping. i couldnt be happier.
i have seriously wheeled with them and never had a problem, much better than some other brands i have used.
Got any closer pics of the rims?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
33x12.50's on 15x10 inch Cragar's

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the input on the wheels, I'm leaning that way, but my real quandry is the rim width. Any suggestions for the 8" vs 10" on 32s? Thanks again!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think you need 8" wheels for 32's. The tire will only be a 10.5" or so and will be difficult to seat on 10" rims, plus they will look really weird.
Rick

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
My 32"s are 11.5" wide. I'd rather have them on 15x10"s (I really need some) so they don't rub when I turn.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Just get the 15x10s and some 33x12.50's!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts