Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a female friend of mine opened up the "women seeking men" section the other night... we sat for two hours laughing about what these people were writing...

anyways... im writing them back lol... ill let you read it when im done writing...stay tuned... im frustrated with these people... and im ranting :D

msotly bc i have nothing to do :brownbag

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
You know most of those are 45 year old males that just want pics of your cock right? And then maybe a hook up after that

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahhaha nah we looked at the women seeking men... its like 18-65...

i think its rediculous... these people need to stop whining and get up and find someone if they want to... the lack of effort in posting some bs add is rediculous...

nvr mind... just hold your penis' for a minute

dc

and i dont hate you... i just want you to lose an appendage :D

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To the women seeking men of craigslist,
My name is Billy. I found myself browsing through most of the posts here with a friend last week; literally laughing at 90% of them. I am in some ways upset at what some of you write. Please read this in its entirety and feel free to email me with comments or questions.
I will admit this upfront… I am 20 years old. Not the oldest or most experienced. However, I’m knowledge in most of this and I am a pretty active dater and definitely not a shy person. I am considered very mature and responsible. I also deal a lot with psychology, in school and out. So there is some educational background to what im about to tell you, however, it is mostly my own feelings. I think of myself as attractive and I’m not afraid to go out on a limb and give something a shot. Don’t be fooled though, I get shot down, too.
Understand, this is not an attack. More like tutoring. As a guy, im gonna tell you what your doing wrong…

Let’s Begin:
I understand that it is difficult to “find” someone. Even just to go out with for a night. Im not Brad Pitt, ive been there too…. But at what point do you decide your gonna throw your face and a few words up on a website.
- im having trouble figuring out how to get started here so im just gonna jump into the key areas.

First, your all looking for some self-respecting great guy… Some knight in shining armor.. You probably wont find him on craigslist… maybe… but I doubt it…Some of you are looking for “friends”… none of which you want to come from craigslist.. You get what you pay for… Im not talking about paying money for a dating service… It’s a lack of effort... If you meet up with some guy from craigslist, chances are hes a creep or has less of a life than you. The guy you are looking for is out there, on the street and he sure as hell isn’t looking for a woman on craigslist.

Effort… lets talk about that. Why do you think its okay to sit in your room and sorrow over yourself because you haven’t found someone.. What you really want is for the “perfect” guy to knock on your front door and sweep you away to neverland… Not gonna happen sweetie. Pick yourself up and get out there. Young girls go to the club, the bar, a diner! I don’t care… get off your ass and get outside. Old people, go to bingo I dunno. Your not gonna find that someone sitting on you ass watching tv while you desperately wait for someone to write you. Like I said, chances are, the person who writes you, is someone you prolly should let know where you live. This is ridiculous, please, get up and go out there and find someone. Start a conversation. For the young people especially, SCHOOL! Even if I was really interested in someone I saw on craigslist, I wouldn’t call you because I see no reason to. Your taking the easy way out. You have said to yourself, “theres no-one for me” and you’ve resorted to posting a half ass poorly worded add and now you sit back hoping that someone will like what they hear and take you out to dinner. GET UP! Go OUT! Get off your ass!

Confidence… No woman likes a man without confidence… NEWS FLASH! No man wants a woman without confidence! Stop saying things like “ you probably wont like me” or “ im not very good looking”. SHUT UP! If you were in a guy’s spot, would YOU date YOU??? Don’t come off as this entirely insecure emotional mess.. Who the hell wants that?? Be confident in what you say. Work with your postives and don’t exploit your negatives. Your basically writing a resume of here. You want the job?

What you write… Hmm… this is tough… this goes a lot with the confidence part.. This is a resume and an interview rolled into one. Don’t come off insecure. Be honest about yourself, we can tell when your not being genuine. Tell me about yourself. Tell me what you enjoy. Your job, something interesting! Do you hike, ski, snowboard, ride 4 wheelers, like lifted trucks, nascar????? You need to describe yourself. Tell me about the things you do. That’s what will interest me.. Not the things you DON’T do. Don’t tell me about laying around doing nothing all day. Don’t call yourself a nerd or a geek. If you want to find someone who is a loner, geek, with no life and no passion to do anything, then tell them the stuff you don’t do. But if you want to find your “Mr. Right” then reel in mr right.

Okay im tired of this already… lastly … THE PICTURE! Include a picture… if you don’t put a picture in its basically like saying “hi I look like the back end of a dump truck”… your wasting time I think… If you don’t put a picture in your telling everyone that you don’t want them to see you…
When you do add a picture… NORMAL PICTURES… don’t add some weird angle that lets everyone see up your nostrils or the top of your head. Take a picture of your face. And maybe another of you having a good time in fully body version… Don’t use one where you are completely wasted..
Don’t edit the photos and darken areas and make them emo looking or w/e… don’t use pics where your not looking at the camera. We wanna see what you look like… not some photochopped pastel looking image…
PLEASE GOD… no one post anymore raunchy pictures of themselves bent over a bed or something… it kinda says to me “ heres a ho, come on in”… no pictures of your stomach or just your boobs, no pics of you in your underwear… if you wanna make a post that says I really need laid… then fine add those pics… but for the people who make posts stating that they are looking for that special someone, and then post those kinda pics, well it basically just makes them look like an idiot.

Bottom line, yes, the rumors are true… guys want to find attractive girls. That doesn’t mean you don’t have a shot… grow up.. go out and take a chance… what do you have to lose… walk up to someone and start a conversation… whats the worst that could happen? You get shot down??? Big whoop… keep going

Lastly, don’t write in your post what kind of guy your looking for…your all looking for the same one… you could say you wanted the sweetest, nicest, most loving person in the whole world and still manage to find a dickhead… you think the a-hole guys look at your post and say, “damn, I don’t fit the category”???…post what you like, if we like what you do, we will come to you… ive seen some really good posts and some horrible ones…
Also, I know a lot of you will say BS I got a ton of emails… how many of them did you follow up??? Now that you have read this and thought about the lack of effort and motivation it takes to use an online attempt, how do you feel about the guy’s credibility??? Especially for you younger girls

My advise… go through the section and read 15-20… pick the people that you would call.. and then read over there post again… see how they wrote it… some people just know what to say..

Thank you for listening… I hope this helps some of you..

Billy

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Im giddy with excitment. I thought about doing the same thing. But I'm to lazy as well as not confident that I can pull it off. :goodfinge

This could get interesting. But you should put at the end, "Send boob pictures" :rofl:

Subscribed ;)

You know, we could all get into doing this and post our responses and other peoples responses to our ads. (depending on what they say/contain) and this could be a really good laugh and hit thread I think. Maybe its just me though.

KC :beer

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha yea... we will see... i think it could ahev been better... ive edited the above post with the full thing.... in my head it had more "bite" to it... it came out more "dr.Phil" like though... kinda dissapointed about that :brownbag

i just want these people to pull there heads out of there asses... its one thing to try to find people on craigslist... its another to waste bandwith with your shitty info and random angle picture

dc

·
Registered
432 Posts
Damn, that's about all I can say....:histerica:histerica

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
on the record... i am not a craigslist searcher... not for me...
likewise... its just funny as fawk to read them!

have you read the best of craigslist? There is a casual encounter one about a dude (or chick I cant remember) meeting someone in the bushes, fvcking them, and leaving and then later finding out that they had come into contact with posion oak in the process!! LOL have you seen that one?

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
casual relations is the best part of craigslist ;) they are hysterical
Oh yeah, some of that stuff is always good for a laugh. Best of Craigslist is always good, too.

I thought about putting this in...

"Wrench Kitten Seeks Grease Monkey

Gearhead girl seeks Gearhead guy to take the other lane at the dragstrip for Friday night dates. Must like a woman that can provide a home cooked meal, turn wrenches and speak fluent gearhead with the best of the boys. Guy must know more about cars than me [ASE certifications a plus] and prefer Muscle Cars over Imports. Bonus if you have a F-350 Super Duty with 25-foot enclosed car trailer. [Please include picture of truck and trailer.]"

I'm easily amused. :shrug

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
This brings the gay so hard.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Any updates yet Dc?

KC

1 - 20 of 21 Posts