1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Id rock it

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I have a hard time seeing $5k for that though. With all the mods I could see how he might get the price tag but you can't do that stuff expecting to get the money back when you sell it.

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,518 Posts
Yeah - all the hard work and expensive crap is already there.. Buy it, sell the tires and then the pirce is about right :thumbup

·
Registered
341 Posts
Way to big of tires for the axles. just. like redwagon says. go a little smaller and way to low geared for any type of normal driving.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I don't like the comment about needing a new tranny cooler. The tranny might be toast....

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Not worth 5k in my opinion. Its nothing special.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
That looks alot like the opne that got fished out of that lake upside down in Texas. I cant find the thread now but i remember seeing it and it sure does look like the same rig
I was gonna say it looked familer, but couldn't place where....maybe that's it..:shrug

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
6.08's in a D44=boom.

I've never heard anything good about anything deeper than a 5.13. as the ratio gets deeper the head gets smaller and smaller and weaker and weaker.

I'd call it a good start as well, but not 5k's.

Justin

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya ya seems like he should have gone with a 60 in the front if he was going all out with those gears ya know

yah i think he set it high just so he could leave room to go down a little but i like the truck its a nice rig

1 - 16 of 16 Posts