Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

261 - 280 of 307 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
I don't have the link, but a guy near me is selling a 90 bronco for $600. I thought, "how can I go wrong?". Turns out, it was hit hard back driver's side corner. Quarter panel is banged up, tailgate hinge destroyed, no rear window, no gap between door and panel... the tub is F'd.
It has a 351/E4OD that was rebuilt years ago. Interior is decent, plus it has a 4" lift.
If I had to room for it, and didn't already have a project in the works fixing my 96, I could probably make money parting it myself.. but 'oh well', not today.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,219 Posts
I don't have the link, but a guy near me is selling a 90 bronco for $600. I thought, "how can I go wrong?". Turns out, it was hit hard back driver's side corner. Quarter panel is banged up, tailgate hinge destroyed, no rear window, no gap between door and panel... the tub is F'd.
It has a 351/E4OD that was rebuilt years ago. Interior is decent, plus it has a 4" lift.
If I had to room for it, and didn't already have a project in the works fixing my 96, I could probably make money parting it myself.. but 'oh well', not today.
I drive by a mid 80s 2wd f100 longbox every morning that's for sale for 500. I'm so tempted to snatch it up and drop my mach1 engine in it.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
I drive by a mid 80s 2wd f100 longbox every morning that's for sale for 500. I'm so tempted to snatch it up and drop my mach1 engine in it.
There’s a different one I’m thinking about now. 83 F150, big six, 4x4, and ‘granny tranny’. According the guy, it was a V8 truck, but it had the six when he bought it. Ran fine then stopped; thinks it’s a carb problem. $450.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,219 Posts
The one by me has a 6 in it too. Two tone brown, nice trim, and just a little bit of rust in the usual spots. Even has the original hubcaps. Would make one hell of a sleeper!

·
Addicted to Junk
10,219 Posts
Probably not much. He didn't even mention that item in the listing. Says it's for a 94, but I've never seen a MAF 94

·
Addicted to Junk
10,219 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,219 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,219 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,219 Posts