Addicted to Junk
10,210 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
1979 ford b100 3 door

check this thing out, not in craigslist but ebay
79 Mexican market bronco 3 door
looks more like a suburban without removable roof and the pre 74 ford pickup/van/early bronco taillights
the rear end looks kinda awkward but still a cool truck
add a front diff and a t case and you are all set

very neat truck,be the only one on your block for sure!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-Ford-Bronco/123469910138?hash=item1cbf61507a:g:4XUAAOSwI~Vb352L&vxp=mtr
we need to keep pics of this one somehowi

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,175 Posts
It's neat but it's going to sell for soooo much more than it's worth. The no-****s-given overspray everywhere, anti-PVC system, frosted plastic gauge panel screams of a low end flip job. Someone is going to be super sad once they get it home and find out it's true condition.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,210 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,210 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
There's a 93 XLT at U Pull & Pay Cincinnati. It looks like it's been sitting for a few years, but from a couple stickers on it, it is apparently from Texas. It does not have the typical rot that we see around here. It's a shame it ended up in the yard, it looks like it would be a good candidate for a restoration. There's typical rust in the rear wheel arches and the the tailgate has a hint of rust at the bottom, but I believe it is salvageable just by sealing and painting (I have it in my garage, window was apparently broken by the tortion bar). The doors and fenders don't even show a hint of rust.

Of course I don't know the mechanical condition or the miles, but it's a very original specimen. I don't know if they would sell it complete at this point, but if someone on here would buy it to restore, I would sell the parts I've picked off it to them.

I can supply the vin if someone wants to look it up or get a Carfax.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,210 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Just ran into a guy on facebook that has a very, very nice lookin' tan and brown Bullnose. He's in SW Michigan and says it has 65k original miles, original paint and no rust, 300 6cyl. His story is he bought if from the family of a guy who didn't drive it in the winter, only used it for camping and fishing in the summer. Wants $6K for it. His name is Peter Ahlstrom if you'd like to look him up. If I was in the market I would be on the way to get a much closer look!

Here's his FB page. Scroll down a little bit and he has a pic. https://www.facebook.com/peter.ahlstrom.71?eid=ARDaGFU7Y3R0Q3KYhRN9qIG38Jpz7bt_N5ckGd_3SyTiCigLrfb2Eser7ezYd527r1ZyM4CHaLwwzVRR

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
1996 Ford Bronco XLT - $6500 (Louisville)

Looks pretty clean. From Craigslist posting:

Original paint with NO RUST. New crate engine installed 25k miles ago. Tinted windows. Upgraded sound system. Custom interior trim with FRONT bench seat. Great cruiser and gets a lot of great feedback. 1996 5.0 302 with EFI technology, This is a rock solid bronco with plenty of life left in her. Well maintained since purchase in 2016.

New crate engine
New radiator
New water pump
New battery
New aftermarket lights (front and rear)
New aftermarket speakers
New brakes
All front end recently replaced
New custom interior including Dynomat sound deadening
New tinted windows
New aftermarket wheels and tyres (spare hasn't touched the ground)

Regrettable sale. Price is firm. No trades. Vehicle currently registered and located in Florida, will be in Louisville on June 12th and need the vehicle sold as I am moving overseas shortly. Feel free to text or email any questions.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,210 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Still for sale...
Im getting "This posting has been deleted by its author." when I click on the ZF5 link.

It's too far for me, but I'm watching out for one around here...

·
Addicted to Junk
10,210 Posts

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,859 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,210 Posts
Good price on the Locker with the bearings and tone ring...
Yeah, saves over 200 bucks on the locker alone. He has a pair of full size 31 spline shafts for 150 too.

Someone could get a great start on a bronco from this guy. Locker, axles, and a zf5, plus you never know what else he has. And that cheese they make in Osceola is worth the trip anyways. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,210 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,210 Posts
281 - 300 of 307 Posts