Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o man o man i got some shit for cheap through craigslist. hit up two places on sunday...

first stop, mustang guy, had leather seats listed for a 100 bucks

came talked left with em for 30 bucks. sweet. looked under his parts car, my buddy scored clean rebuilt e7s for $20! sweetness:thumbup

next stop, guy had some bronco parts, came for a tailgate window for my buddy (fastsnake) $20, and a brand new fuel tank nother $20, freakin sweetness, my bronco looked kinda packed...

looked around the backyard and asked, whats that lump with the shifter ????

oh its some old 4 speed

i took a look BINGO just the tranny i needed, and it looked freshly rebuilt like he said. but the price...a staggering $50 with a bb bellhousing thats got me thinking....:toothless

then he threw in a big ol box o extra starter relays and stuff, good to have for spares.

by the time we left, i couldnt see out the bronco, it was PACKED:beer

were goin back this sunday for the motor, 400m, clean as a dinner plate, $100 man o man i love craigslist, especially in a state where everyone thinks their junk is worth gazillions its nice to still find cheap stuff:goodfinge

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
You forgot the Hooker! :twak

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am a craigslist junkie.
I got started with the jobs section and before I knew it I was bartering for stuff.
I still use craigslist, and your lucky if I am not on there at least twice a day.

Now....if I could only find door rods....I would be set.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
I have come across alot of good deals on Cl. Some people still think the stuff is made of gold though. Just wishing I lived in an area where more people used it. The car parts section for my area only get 5-10 posts a day......

So I check Baltimore and other area's as well. Just for something to do if nothing else. I have bought 4-5 things off people in area's I was just driving through and picked up on the way (Hampton roads).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Craigslist/ Bronco PARTS run FTMFW!!!!!!:rockon:rockon

note: our buddy BRONCO RICH was in the back holding the back window from hitting the 4spd and shattring all over the seats:histerica:histerica and dirtmerchant "drives like he stole it"!:rofl: lmao

·
Registered
409 Posts
CL is where I got a soft top for $50. Then another FSB member bought it from me on egay for significantly more than that :)

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
CL is where I got a soft top for $50. Then another FSB member bought it from me on egay for significantly more than that :)
You're an ass...

Nice buy! But you are still an ass.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I keep it open in a tab. Refresh it frequently. Just bought an '89 Ranger for $750. $100 less than he was asking for it. V6, 5-speed, 4x4, American Racing wheels. Needs a grill, window, and a couple other cheap parts, but it runs better than the Asstro. Just hope it lasts long, but it's better than a Chebby.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts