Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this weekend is the worst since i broke my back, I sold both my broncos. I just watched my 82 that i put so much into drive away. The good about that is my brother in law bought it and i can buy it back in the future (probably after he trashes it, lol) I didnt want to but 40k in doctor bills and the department of revenue left no choice. Dont ever get on the bad side of dor, they suck! I also let my fsb membership lapse for awhile. Still want to read the stories and see the pics, maybe when i am back on my feet i will come to an event, only i will be in my truck and not the bko. well that is about it good luck have fun and b safe.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I feel for you...but when one bronco goes think of all the possibilities out there waiting to be found after your worlds right again

·
Registered
72 Posts
pre 77 would get mine...actually get one of each...thats what i am going for

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey, I sold my '05 F350 CC long box 4x4 Harley Edition Ford because I never drove and the 6.0 made me nervous! Took some of the money a built my Bronco and put the rest in the bank. I liked the truck but don't miss it at all. Good luck to you. JS.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i went to collect the rest of my money for my 81 bko, and it didnt go as planned. needless to say i have the bko still, so since i am currently not a paying member for a little while longer i will try to post this here. i understand if i get scoulded, but if any of the northwest peeps are interested i will make a screamin deal.

81 great body, 351m,c-6,205,9in, good tread on tires, has a bench seat.

it needs wiring harness and sparkbox. make me an offer.

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/804931/fullsize/b3.jpg

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/804930/fullsize/b1.jpg

NM, just sold it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts