Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Project STINKY Superviser
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gettn nominated for Bronco of the month (thank Damager)

Getting laid off next week (thanks @$$holes)

Packing my junk to move

Getting my rig fixed up (clutch)

Wheeling this Saturday

Moving to Utah in a week (thanks washington, ya jobless bastard)

My birthday on the 28th (thanks mom)

Wifes birthday on the 29th

Im stressed the f**k out:crazy

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
good luck. i know it's tuff, but you can do it!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
look up man, shit always happens for a reason so in the long run you will prolly be better off cuz of a better job/pay plus youll be with your family. and thats what matters right?

·
Retired
16,011 Posts
You always could move to Ga instead of Utah and come to the meet and greet. I'd buy ya a beer man it would make it all better. Hope it gets better soon.:beer

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Sh!t when you get to utah beers on me.
That will be something to look forward to.

Also you will be that much closer to Moab, and Vegas.

The way i look at it you are sitting pretty good.

PLEASE THOUGH DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DONT ANSWER THE GOD DAMN DOOR WHEN THE FARGIN MORMON MISSIONAIRES COME A KNOCKIN, THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE ALL YOUR WHEELING FUNDS AWAY.

:beer :beer :beer

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beerman said:
Sh!t when you get to utah beers on me.
That will be something to look forward to.

Also you will be that much closer to Moab, and Vegas.

The way i look at it you are sitting pretty good.

PLEASE THOUGH DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DONT ANSWER THE GOD DAMN DOOR WHEN THE FARGIN MORMON MISSIONAIRES COME A KNOCKIN, THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE ALL YOUR WHEELING FUNDS AWAY.

:beer :beer :beer
ill be 5 miles from the arizona border, 100 from st george, 200 from vegas, 150? from moab as far as the missionaries go ill have a guard dog:toothless

should start driving down next weekend, tryn to figure out a trailer deal to tow the bruggy.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
nameless, just rent a trailer from uhaul, if i remember correctly they are pretty cheap, just tell them you are towing a nissan sentra or something and they will ok it!

wes

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wes 03 said:
nameless, just rent a trailer from uhaul, if i remember correctly they are pretty cheap, just tell them you are towing a nissan sentra or something and they will ok it!

wes
have ya seen the uhaul trailers? they are junk and they are really narrow. i might just do that to skim by wish i had spare wheels/31s to throw on it to trailer it oh well.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i was just tryin to find a solution for ya! raf has a great pic of his on 29s on a trailer, it looks pretty funny with 11 inches of lift and 29 inch tires!

wes

1 - 19 of 19 Posts