• No

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the crewcab. I found a set of original cab lights. I'm undecided as to wether to add them or not. I like the look of them just looking for more opinions.

Only pic I have without them

With

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
I totally dig those.. (But that could be cause I'm part mexican) lol.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
You can use LED's in the stock ones. Check out www.autolumination.com. They've got everything in every color. Good customer service too, I've bought $100's from them before. Just make sure to get something w/ a wide pattern or the bulbs will just look like lighted dots.

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
ABSOLUTELY, I would totally dig a set of those on my BKO, very cool ....:thumbup

·
Registered
180 Posts
i say yes, but im retarded. might even put some on my bronco. ha.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
I'm normally not a fan, but just with all the other rare options you've outfitted your crewcab with, it would be a disservice to your truck to not install those.

Put them on!

·
Premium Member
12,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe I shouldn't have said anything - I see you have them on your F-250 . . .
They were stock on the 250. My F-350 Superduty looks more commercial with the back rack and lights on it. I never thought of cab lights as making it look like a commercial vehicle. :scratchhe

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
im torn, they are on my hiboy but i like the clean look of your truck as is.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Nothing is more sexy than the warm orange glow of cab lights on the hood of a truck at night so OH HELL YES

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
Scott it looks good both ways but unless the base of the lights was black i would leave them off. The white base on the lights just doesn't go with the truck. That truck has made a huge turn around great job.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts