Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many requests from our customers, we are now producing bumpers for the fullsize market. These will be a fully modular rear system which means you can buy each piece as your needs and/or budget allows. Double shear bearing pivot,stainless steel latch mechanism,adjustable mounting head for different offset wheels and powdercoating is standard. The website will be updated shortly.
Thanks for viewing,
Mike Cross
http://www.crossenterprises.com

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
How much do they go for?

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,826 Posts
Im curious too. Your rear bumpers look to be some of the nicest, especially with a built in receiver hitch. Any plans for sliders or front bumpers?

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
PM me a price of a bumper with reciever. How much more to add a tire carrier? Shipping to 85379 Arizona please. Thanks.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Can you quote me a price for the rear bumper with receiver and tire carrier, shipped to 55304.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
nice looking stuff... got any more info on your tire rack pivot... i like that its mounted on the back outside face of the bumper... keeps viewing area out of the back window much better

nice stuff man

welcome to FSB

dc

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,875 Posts
price quote for a rear bumper with reciever and cleves points. also price with tire carrier as well please. shipping to 97702

This would be for a 94 bronco.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice bumpers this is one of the best looking ones i have seen. I have been wanting to order one but i dont really care for the other ones. When will we get some prices?

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Called on this today. Great customer service, Answered all my questions, and VERY well priced. Will be ordering one probably right when i get my tax return.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Looks like a GREAT bumper but if I could throw in my .02 for what it is worth.

One of the things I HATE about my current rear bumper is that the ends stick out further than the body. Yours may not, but from the pics, I can't tell.

:thumbup

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys, I havent had time to update the site with pricing.Here is some pricing for you.
rear bumper 259.00 rec. add 30.00
tire carrier 319.00
2 can basket 155.00 (removes in seconds)
Pre-drill bumper for tire rack(when ordered together) 30.00
tire rack lock-out(keeps tire rack in open position) 39.00
Hi-lift mount (available soon)

Mike Cross
http://crossenterprises.com
809-499-8169

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DcSkate,The pivot has been unchanged from us for about 13 years now. We design it this way so it puts the pivot in a double shear position(supported top& bottom). This takes all the load off the latch assy. and makes the tire rack very easy to swing. With a bearing in the top and bottom of the pivot (no greasing required)it literally blows in the wind. That is why we have an optional lock-out to hold it in an open position.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts