Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I remember reading about those some time ago. Not a bad rig, especially for the price, altho, I've alwys thought it could come stock with a tire that's a couple sizes bigger

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,075 Posts
Is it a solid axle set up or IFS? I didn't see.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
looks like a land rover to mee. still would be cool. guess Ill have to check em out if they are still around in a couple years

·
Registered
529 Posts
It looks pretty tough...although I'm always leary of new/no-name cars. somebodys gotta be the first though. There's 3 dealers by me..maybe one day I can roll over there and take a look at it.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,520 Posts
YUCK!

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I had entered to be on the mailing list for the updated news on those, from amarillo, TX, and first thing I got was a basic automated email, giving the same specs listed on the site, and also stating that they'll be available for sale in March, as soon as they're finished getting emissions approval for sale in the US, over in LONDON! - ha, whatever. Also, a $500 deposit will put you in line to get one as soon as they're available. For it's price, size, and options, I still like it. The website says that it has leafs in back, and coils in front, and with the 4.0L engine, leafs in the back, and coils in front, I can only HOPE it has a Ford drivetrain - tho there's no mention of trans, Tcase or axle models being used

If I could buy a new vehicle, the crosslander might just be it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts