Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this weekend has pretty much beat me over the head:banghead. Everything that could go wrong, DID !!
Cat barfed all over by bed.
Locked the keys in my BKO.
Fuel filter got clogged up at a really really bad time.

Now this morning (Sunday) my girlfriend and I jumped in the BKO to go get breakfest and coffee. With out even thinking I put the BKO in Reverse and started rolling back out my driveway...... CRUNCHHHHHHHH ( I knew what it was) ( and my girlfriend started crying )... I JUST CRUNCHED INTO MY GIRLFRIENDS Honda Civic !!!!!!! So I put into drive to seperate the cars..... CCCRRUUNNCHHHHHHH..... CRUNCCCHHHHHHHHHH.... My girlfriends crying like no other !!
I get out and look... I demolished her front drivers side !!!
I look at my truck..... NOTHING !!!! Just her paint chips... didnt even hurt my paint !!!
#$%^#$%&#[email protected]%#$%&#$%&#$%& DAMN IT !!!!

These were taken tonight AFTER I pulled out the fender and tied up the bumper.. so she can take it to the bodyshop !Trust me it looks much worst in person !!

Well after awhile she calmed down and figured we will call the Insurance tomarrow morning and get it taken care of.
THIS WEEKEND FU***** SUCKS !!!!!

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
at least the bronco is alright. no reason to cry insurance will take care of it, but they will need a police report

·
Registered
92 Posts
i know the feeling. last year i was backing out of my garage with my mustang. i had my head up my ass i guess because the next thing i know i was running down the side of my x's grand prix. you wanta talk about a sick feeling. I almost threw up! i know all about that throwing up in bed thing. I had my feist throw up in my bed in the middle of the night. not a very pleasant thing to wake up to

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks like flowers and chocolates might be needed along with the body work. Sorry 'bout the weekend.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I did that once to my mom's Lincoln in our driveway. I backed right into it with the 'burb. Took out the whole driver's side of the Lincoln. Put a little fist-size dent in the rear corner of the 'burb...

Did I mention that I did this on Christmas Morning? Talk about a sick feeling...

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
that shit will buff out. wheel it till it falls off then replace it

·
Registered
209 Posts
what can i say (besides im glad your Bronc's ok)...um,... at least its a HONDA!
imports suck, the Fiberglass is chintcy, the tinfoil they call a body sucks, a guy rearended me with a Camery, score? F-150:1, Toyota:0 and 3 grand in damage. goes to prove you shouldnt talk and drive. ought to made a crime on par with DUI. ill bet just as many get hurt or killed from idiots yasckin on cell's than DUI. (not DWI, DUI)

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
my moms friend backed her f-150 in our driveway into my friends maxima, not a good sound

·
Yeah- I did it-SO WHAT !!
512 Posts
Damn dude! ------hope you're not cut off long!:whiteflag

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
you should have hit the BRAKES

:goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
psygn0sis said:
With out even thinking I put the BKO in Reverse and started rolling back out my driveway...... CRUNCHHHHHHHH

imlikeojnow said:
but they will need a police report
sounds like private property...good luck getting one.

·
Registered
507 Posts
it looks like you just hit the left front panel right? or is there more damage that you can't see? if its just that panel then just give her the $ for her to fix it. don't go through insurance. like you said most of them are pricks... also won't your insurance go up since it was your fault?
good luck

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE :

The insurance company was gonna try and F*&% me... soooo... my girlfriends uncle owns a big machanics shop in Marin County ( rich town ).. and he sends all his body work to another body shop, and they are only going to charge my GF for parts... $235 total to replace the fender and the plastics on the underside and some misc brackets !!
I'LL TAKE IT !!!

The car is all fixed now.. and she will not let me forget what I did !!! WOMEN !!!:toothless

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
psygn0sis said:
It wasent rolling... I was backing up "WITHOUT LOOKING" !!!! I'm a dumbass......
my friend does that all the time in his jeep, and he hit the bronco one day, i posted pics here

glad things turned out ok for ya

1 - 20 of 23 Posts