Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:
Custom Bumper
Price:
$1500 Canadian
Description:
Custom bumper , designed and built by myself about 5 years ago. It is made from formed 3/16" mild steel plate with a reciever for a winch. This is re-enforced beyond belief. The bumper is mounted via 3/8" plate and also has a tool box / storage area in the centre of the bumper with a lockable lid.
Location (City):
Surrey
POSTAL CODE (for shipping calculations):
V3S 3H3
Will you Ship? (Y/N):
may consider a comprimise
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):
What ever
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):
Money Order
Other info:

The above pics were taken last year and were since repainted and the rough finish on top is no longer there.

more pics here and here

If you need any more details or specific pics feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Nice Tree Plow. too bad your not closer...

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, don't let that stop you.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
fixed it for you.

*bump*
Actually its 1456.12 USD:thumbup, which is a little bit more than I tend to spend on a tree plowing tool box.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats a pricey bumper. Does it come with all of the rusty goods inside of it or are those extra? Nice truck Waltman.
It is pricey. I really don't expect to sell it for that, but with the work that went into building it, forget about the design stage, it is a steel. You will not find anything like it for less or built as solid and tough as this one. I rear ended a cab at about 30 mph. The cab had thousands in damage, while my bumper had only a chip in the paint which I touched up. Another time, I rolled my last bronco and it did an endo (along with a few side ways rolls) and it actually crashed down on the bumper and once again, it only chipped the paint.

The tool box is not water proof. It can be if someone were to put a lip inside the opening, but I was never really concerned about that since my tools were going into an ammo box.

NOTE: rusty chain and off road accessories not included:twak

It also makes a great platform for working on your engine.

I would help in the shipping as well.

If I don't sell it, I will just hang onto it. Maybe when I build my next bumper the price will go down.

and thanks Stan, I like my bronco too.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A man walks into a pharmacy, buys a condom, then walks out of the store
laughing hysterically. The pharmacist thinks this is weird, but, hey, there's
no law preventing weird people from buying condoms. Maybe it's a good thing.

The next day, the man comes back to the store, purchases another condom, and
once again he leaves the store laughing wildly. This piques the interest of
the pharmacist. What's so funny about buying a rubber, anyway?

So he tells his clerk, "If this guy ever comes back, I want you to follow him
to see where he goes."

Sure enough, the next day the laugher is back. He buys the condom, starts
cracking up, then leaves. The pharmacist tells his clerk to go follow the
guy.

About an hour later, the clerk comes back to the store.
"Did you follow him? Where did he go?" asks the pharmacist.
The clerk replies "Your house."

bump

·
Registered
161 Posts
...........I rear ended a cab at about 30 mph. The cab had thousands in damage, while my bumper had only a chip in the paint which I touched up. Another time, I rolled my last bronco and it did an endo (along with a few side ways rolls) and it actually crashed down on the bumper and once again, it only chipped the paint..... QUOTE]

So it's your lucky bumper:banghead

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
It is pricey. I really don't expect to sell it for that, but with the work that went into building it, forget about the design stage, it is a steel.
tip: when you build your own stuff or modify anything... you will never get your money back for it... its just how it works out... good luck though...

dc

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tip: when you build your own stuff or modify anything... you will never get your money back for it... its just how it works out... good luck though...

dc
I will get my money back for any material costs, it's just the labour cost to myself will be low. Even at $1500 my hourly rate will be around $14/hour give or take a couple of bucks. If I don't sell it in the next few months I will just keep it.

WHAT I WILL NOW DO.......

if someone does want my bumper, because shipping will likely be expensive, I will cover the shipping costs or rather the shipping cost will be covered by me when I recieve the asking price of the bumper.

·
Registered
390 Posts
man i like that bumper especially since it sticks so far out from the lights and stuff.. but man i just cant see me spending that much on a bumper sorry man

1 - 13 of 13 Posts