Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 5.0 E4OD metallic root beer work in progress
374 Posts
I’d probably check with the local vinyl lettering guys, or a “wrap” shop. Pretty sure they have the capability to custom cut. I was always partial to this decal design, but not sure how I could get it to work on my body style (92)
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

·
Registered
1996 Bronco - Eddie Bauer 5.8L
214 Posts
Hey everyone,

Has anyone made their own customs stripes? I made this mock-up of freewheeling style stripes on my 94. Would love to see some other ideas.

View attachment 198130
There's a white Bronco in Dripping Springs TX with a very similar pattern to what you posted.

Reactions: Skipole70

·
Registered
374 Posts
Good call! I’ll try to stop by and see what they can quote.

That is my dream Bronco!
If there is a way for them to do it, and you have a good artist, who can adjust those stripes to the body lines of the 92-96 FSB….. I’m sure it wouldn’t be a one off. I’m not talking retirement money, but I’m sure the guy/girl who makes one compatible to those body lines, could probably make a lucrative profit. My personal opinion is that design, over a metallic black or dark brown, with possibly a little muted orange, red, yellow, would be a big hit …..
But then again, I’m no rocket surgeon. I still work 40+ hours for a livin
😂

·
Registered
374 Posts
If there is a way for them to do it, and you have a good artist, who can adjust those stripes to the body lines of the 92-96 FSB….. I’m sure it wouldn’t be a one off. I’m not talking retirement money, but I’m sure the guy/girl who makes one compatible to those body lines, could probably make a lucrative profit. My personal opinion is that design, over a metallic black or dark brown, with possibly a little muted orange, red, yellow, would be a big hit …..
But then again, I’m no rocket surgeon. I still work 40+ hours for a livin
😂
It’s just something that is not offered for our body style. Just like tube doors. 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
1996 Bronco - Eddie Bauer 5.8L
214 Posts
Looks like we are close! I’m in South Austin. Might need to take a trip over to Dripping to look for that white bronco.
I frequently see it by the HEB on 290/RR 12. It definitely stands out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts