Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the warn classic bumper from Todd (TNTBRONCO). His truck is from the 80's but we thought that the bumper would still work for my 95. But no, the bumper mounts from his truck is different. I dont think it would be that hard to fab something for my truck cause i got the bumper for such a good price i kinda want to keep it. So if anyone knows any welders in portland or what i can do i would like to know. Thanks

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Doesn't davids78bronco make bumpers? I think he would be the most help on this subject. You might want to send him a pm and ask.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yeah you want to look up Davids78, only he's in Redmond not Portland. Sounds like an excuse for a roadie to me! :beer

·
Registered
331 Posts
Do all you guys named David from Oregon gotta put the year of your truck in your name? Could be state law as weird as Oregon is...

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
why do you think the state sounds like organ? ... I think most of the people there are hippies from West Virginia .. we know what they do there .. now don't we

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
ya'll be pumpin' on yer sisterz and cuzzin's and such there sexual misconductz.... throw in a few jopester runs every once in a while

at least that's the rep WV has had for a long time .. ders sum inbreedin' in dem dar hills son

I think they are tree humpin' a bit more in Oregon though :shrug

:toothless

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Damager said:
ya'll be pumpin' on yer sisterz and cuzzin's and such there sexual misconductz.... throw in a few jopester runs every once in a while

at least that's the rep WV has had for a long time .. ders sum inbreedin' in dem dar hills son

I think they are tree humpin' a bit more in Oregon though :shrug

:toothless

and I am sure that the movie "Wrong Turn" didn't help peoples views of WV...:toothless

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'll never forget the first time I stopped to get gas in Oregon. At that time, it was against the law to pump your own gas. I had no idea, so I jumped out and started to do it and the attendant comes running out yelling at me to stop. Poor guy was freaked. Do yous guys still have that one on the books?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
what gives on why ya'll can't pump ya'lls own gas huh?!?! sounds like some lazy folks up there. then again i wouldn't have a job where i work cause according to the boss the full service gas pumps pay my check. i think all of the tire repairs pays my check and the mechanic work i do when our ase certifided mechanic can't do it.
don't i fell smart knowing something that an ASE certifided mechanic don't know!!!

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Cody said:
what gives on why ya'll can't pump ya'lls own gas huh?!?! sounds like some lazy folks up there. then again i wouldn't have a job where i work cause according to the boss the full service gas pumps pay my check. i think all of the tire repairs pays my check and the mechanic work i do when our ase certifided mechanic can't do it.
don't i fell smart knowing something that an ASE certifided mechanic don't know!!!
Someone correct me if im wrong...

But, HUH?!?!?:shrug

I know in alot of the north eastern states, Delaware, Mass, I think parts of NJ...all gas must be pumped by an attendant of some sort. Kinda stupid, But....Whatever.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well I've never lived or visited back east, I'd never heard of such a thing. I think Oregon has a few odd laws on their books.

·
Registered
316 Posts
i live in maine (as north-east as you can go :toothless ) and i travel up and down the east coast all the time, never had anyone pump my gas in my life!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts