Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to install my new headlights and dicovered it to be a bigger job then I expected. do I have to remove the intire grill assembly or is thier a short cut I'm not seeing?:confused:

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Removing everthing on the front clip makes the job go a whole lot easier. Getting the grille out will be the easiest part of the whole job.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thinking I my just return them. not worth all that but we'll see tomorow and how I feel.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx that got me what I wanted. If the weather cleares up in the morning I'll get it done

·
Banned
110 Posts
wow. i had the same problem.
search it on google. thats what i did. its two bolts on th aback of the whole deal you gotta take them out... you can reach them from under the hood with a long rachet extention. its like 11mm or 10mm

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok i ran out of time today because of weather. I will install them next weekend and post pics. I have found you do have to remove the grill battery and coolent resivore to access all the screws. looks simple but time consuming. thanx for the help to all

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.