Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been slowly piecing my 81 Bronco together but still have a long way to go. I've been contemplating on just building my own interior instead of buying replacement panels. I'm curious how many others have made there own interiors especially door panels if you have pic's could you please post. I'm kinda looking for some ideas on whats been done. Thanks.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
pdxbronco said:
will the later style doors (92+) fit the early body (80-86)?
Steve can make any year Bronco parts fit in any Bronco he can find.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
One the drivers side door panel is really broken, and the dash is damaged, and the rear panels are smashed, and the carpet is dirty as hell. The headliner is good and the Corbeau seats are sweet

·
Registered
44 Posts
now that guy is either crazy or a genius or lots of spare time but very cool:thumbup :drinkbud :shocked :chili: :wacko :chili: :upup: :crazy

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
davids78bronco said:
Steve, if you can make 92-6 door panels fit my 78-9, I'll be thoroughly impressed

ill have too look, but i have pics of a project bronco, 78/79 with a 92-96 dash in it, its in a the rebuild stages and i havent seen any since it, or even remember where i saw it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I checked out the link to Qiunt's site looks awesome the door panels are kinda what I have in mind on my 81 just enough to cover the access hole to the door. I dont have power window's, but I'd rather keep everything pretty simple and straight forward. as far as other trim peices I am looking for the plastic trim that covers the bolts around the top. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts