Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has some? If you got some, let's see 'em. This one isn't mine (as is made evident by the 44" DCs, 'Mog axles, white paint and cut-out flares), but it seems easy enough. Thought I'd post it for someone who was thinking about building some and needed some ideas.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems that way.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
it definitely does look bent, but that is one hell of place to mount a light. seems like it would get covered in mud or be shattered by a rock.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
he used a ford factory radius arm mount for it.
but why use that style when you can build one thats way more effective, out of the way, wprks great and doesnt limit flex like i did?
also simple and cheap...

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
your mount does look alot better, BA. could his mount be the reason why his trac-bar is bent?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Both of the arms are bent that way. they are bent in so the angle they go through the bushing is less severe and dont bind as much. They other one appears staight because the picture is perfectly inline with the bend.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
I've got some James Duff Trac bars for an EB that I'm going to try and use when I lift my truck. Don't have any pics of them yet, but I will when I do the lift. Whenever that will be. But they are over and under like badass without the sheetmetal. I also plan on putting the end through some sort of shackle to help with flex without loosing to much effectiveness against axle wrap. I'll have a lot of pics when I do the install, just have to finish getting all my parts together.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts