Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got my bender out of storage from the move last night and had time to get a set of these sliders started. Im not welding the legs on yet until I know what kinda of bronco they are going on, lifted, stock, etc . Im going to offer a one time deal to get the ball rolling, after this first set the price goes up

they are made from 2x2 .250wall box with 1.5 .120 wall tube and measure 65" long

200 bucks +shipping, this includes paint as well.

just so you know they will hold up to extreme use and double as a step to get in as well

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2x2 .250wall box with 1.5 .120 wall tube, they fit between the wheel wells and are snug against the body. I also turned the angle facing down on this set instead of like whats on my truck.

oh and you can either weld them on or bolt them whichever your heart desires

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
65" Im not sure how the frame setup is on a 78 so mounting might be differnt. I may be able to find one around here to check out, if not I would need some pictures and possible measurements to make the fit.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leonard said:
nice, why does all the good shit come out when i have absolutly zero cash.
just save a little more then you can buy a set later on;)

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will get an quote on shipping to that zip for you, It should be about 50bucks I think. not bad concidering they are heavy

*edit* wont be able to get a shipping qoute til friday

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

if you see something you would like built differnt on these let me know and I can see what I can work out with you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts