Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I coach a 5 year old soccer team and for gifts at the end of the year I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to put our teams mascot on the tile of a soccer ball.........screen printing, stamps, stickers.....I've tried trophy shops, t-shirt places, etc, and they all seem to think I'm crazy.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
I coach a 5 year old soccer team and for gifts at the end of the year I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to put our teams mascot on the tile of a soccer ball.........screen printing, stamps, stickers.....I've tried trophy shops, t-shirt places, etc, and they all seem to think I'm crazy.

It will have to be inked into the leather to last. Print shop?

Otherwise you can get a shop that does stickers, but of course that will last a short while.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
i'm willing to bet a sign/graphics shop could make it happen. they do all sorts of printing, i doubt a soccer ball would be that much trouble for them. i've gone to them for club stickers, boat lettering, all kinds of signs, etc.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
decal shop

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
The most cost effective solution would probably be a vinyl decal. However, I still see no reason why the image cannot be screen printed onto the ball. It won't be cheap, but if the ball is deflated, it should sit flat enough for the screen to work properly. Also, I don't think the oven would be hot enough to damage the ball during the short amount of time it's in there. :shrug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts