Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OMG its almost a
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone out there have a rough estimate of what a set of cut and bent TTB arms might run me? Just the arms!! I have 5.5 progressive coils and shocks and extended arms already just looking to get the cut and bent beams for the travel and ground clearance. Any rough estimates or points in the right direction to find them would be AWESOME. I'm gonna head over to SOLO Motorsports next week since im only about 10 minutes away from them to get their $0.02

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
There are a lot of shops modifying axle-housings but only a few that have figured them out, so choose wisely.

As for mixing and matching parts... again, choose wisely and talk to the people that have already done so. It rarely turns out well.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hey SoCal,

Definitely check out Solo. Bobby at Solo makes some killer radius arms and beams. I picked up mine a couple of months ago and will go on my Class 3 Bronco. Bobby said if I damage these radius arms and beams (even in race) that Solo will repair or replace them free of charge. Check out BrokenBronco's rig. He has the Solo set up.

Chris

·
Registered
345 Posts
Bobby at solo is a class act, They may even have some done and just give em yours as cores. for 150 more they beefed mine up on a ranger

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
At the Pomona off road show last year, I asked the Camburg rep how much to cut and weld my beams and he quoted around $300-$400 if I bring them in.
Have since gone to a 4" BDS lift, but may get a set from the junk yard and have done.

Last week, I was talking to a guy who races Class 7 and he does his personally. He said it is not difficult if you have the tools. Basically he sys to cut the beam from the bottom and thenweld plates to close it back in. He also boxes the arms in while he has them out.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I may sell a set of SOLO Motorsport Cut and Bent Beams Soon. I'm Not sure the direction i'm going with mine. I have Glass for the front also and some other parts. Was thinking a hybrid style rock crawler/prerunner

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,598 Posts
I'd like to be next in line if you decide to sell them.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'll let you know if I decide to sell them. i'm really stuck on the direction i'm going and although we have 5 BKO's, don't have money to build them all. Either I start buying the rest of my King Coilovers bumpstops and stuff, or start buying winch and dana 60 + Sliders........ Oh what a dilemma.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts