Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, I'm in Lakeland, Florida a will ship this stuff via USPS, DHL, or UPS. Need to clean out some of the junk I've been accumulating recently.

I just picked up two sets of drive flanges for D44s. I figured some of you folks could use a set on your trail rigs or as spares. Each set comes with a pair of slugs, caps, and c-clips. SOLD

I also have a set of disc brake Chevy flat top knuckles. Both knuckles have been cleaned up and painted with black Rustoleum. The passenger side knuckle has been milled, drilled, and tapped for hi-steer/crossover steering arm. You will need to buy a new set of studs, nuts, and cones for them, but the spindle studs are all there. The old ball joints have been pressed out too. SOLD

Have and extra set of 1/2 ton Chevy caliper stands which work in conjunction with both small bearing and large bearings spindles. These are the heavy duty variety and have been cleaned up and painted with black Rustoleum. SOLD

Lastly I have a set of Chevy 8 lug outers. What you get are the caliper stands, calipers, 8 lug hubs, big bearing spindles, spindle nuts and washers, and wheel studs. The calipers are probably only good for cores. SOLD

I accept cash, money order, certified check, or Paypal. Paypal is preferred.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No pics, but they're your standard flange found in Full Size Jeeps, Chevies, Dodges, and Fords with full time t-cases. Basically, they'll work with any D44 that utilizes internal hubs.

·
Registered
390 Posts
hey man i was wondering if you would possibly just sell me the caliper brackets to me??? i bout some outers from a guy but he accidentally sold me the wrong caliper brackets and i desperately desperately need the right ones because my truck is in pieces because we had to grind on it to start the swap.. its my DD and in pieces

·
Administrator
22,845 Posts
hey man i was wondering if you would possibly just sell me the caliper brackets to me??? i bout some outers from a guy but he accidentally sold me the wrong caliper brackets and i desperately desperately need the right ones because my truck is in pieces because we had to grind on it to start the swap.. its my DD and in pieces
if not let me know...i think i have a spare set of caliper brackets on my 78 d44....

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KD1990, everything's packaged and ready to go. Just need to hear back from ya about what shipping you want to use and receive the Paypal.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
KD1990, everything will go out first thing tomorrow morning. Please let me know when everything arrives, thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts