Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... saw this on CL and thought I would see if any of you can tell me if the gears and locker from this would work in a TTB:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/768016851.html

I emailed the guy about it and he replied that it is NOT an HP but that it is out of a Ford (didnt say what type of Ford). I am guessing that since it is not an HP, it would not work but incase it might, I thought I would ask those who know better than I....

Is there other info I need to get to determine if these would work (spline count or anything)??

Thanks in advance m angs (and m angets)

EDIT: Actually, now that I have read it a couple times... sounds like this may be a rear axle....???

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
Hey guys... saw this on CL and thought I would see if any of you can tell me if the gears and locker from this would work in a TTB:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/768016851.html

I emailed the guy about it and he replied that it is NOT an HP but that it is out of a Ford (didnt say what type of Ford). I am guessing that since it is not an HP, it would not work but incase it might, I thought I would ask those who know better than I....

Is there other info I need to get to determine if these would work (spline count or anything)??

Thanks in advance m angs (and m angets)

EDIT: Actually, now that I have read it a couple times... sounds like this may be a rear axle....???
if it's a rear 44 it won't be from a ford.

he said it would fit a wrangler or cherokee, so if it came from a ford front 44 application it would be aweful wide to fit those apps.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys... he just responded that its a 6 lug and that he thought (but wasnt sure) that it was from an F150... I am not looking to put the entire axle under the Bronco, just use the gears and locker in the ttb.... any other thoughts here?

Thanks again....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts