Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D44, tires & more

Need to get stuff out of my garage, its getting too cluttered in there.

D44 with a lunchbox locker and 4.56 gears. Moser max axle shafts, 8 lug outers (I have some 5 lug outer parts too), aftermarket diff cover that says 'bronco', rearmed knuckles for a 1 ton tie rod flip, completely rebuilt w/ bearings, ball joints, etc., stage 8 spindle hardware and at least 2 sets of lockouts. Lots of extra parts to go with it. $1000

(5) 37x12.5x17 tires. 4 are cooper stt's, one is a brand new irok. They come on stock H2 wheels, bored out for sterling hubs. Had them since last summer? They only have a few thousand miles on them. SOLD.

Ive got more to add, but those are the big ones right now. May be getting rid of my front bumper soon too.

·
Registered
171 Posts
On the mobile app it doesn't tell you where they are.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Would you be interested in parting with those radius arm mounts on the axle??

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you be interested in parting with those radius arm mounts on the axle??

Both parts? I have the duff mounts and stock caps on there. Bushings too?

This would make for a perfect sas package for someone, almost everything is here. I have a track bar and mount too I just haven't had the chance to list them yet.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Both parts? I have the duff mounts and stock caps on there. Bushings too?

This would make for a perfect sas package for someone, almost everything is here. I have a track bar and mount too I just haven't had the chance to list them yet.
PM Sent

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I might be interested in wheels/tires but would need shipping. Maybe just tires only. Trying to find a Bronco to buy in Virginia to make it worth my while now

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tires pending.

Still need to get rid of the axle. Only thing not included in that picture are the lower coil cups.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
D44, tires & more

Got a track bar and bracket to add. Ones I used on my 44 as well. Buy this and the axle and you're practically a set of coils away from a complete SAS. $200

Fully collapsed, it's 32" long.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Just want to comment on what a stand up dude C-dub is. I bought his wheels/tires and requested he ship them to me. He had to load 5 37's and wheels on a pallet twice and strap them down for Fastenal and never complained or asked for additional compensation. All doing so even though he had not received the money from me yet. I'd buy from him again.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just want to comment on what a stand up dude C-dub is. I bought his wheels/tires and requested he ship them to me. He had to load 5 37's and wheels on a pallet twice and strap them down for Fastenal and never complained or asked for additional compensation. All doing so even though he had not received the money from yet. I'd buy from him again.

Thanks for the kind words man, it was no biggie.

Is nobody doing an SAS anymore?! You'd have a sweet setup right off the bat.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts