Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good used Dana 44 TTB 3rd member. The gears and ARB were done probably about ten years ago. It's only seen light use. I would say the total locked in miles (hubs not ARB) since the install is in the 2-4k miles range. The ARB had lighter than usual use. I would say on average over those ten years it got used once or twice every six months. I made sure to engage and spin the ARB on the street at least once every six months to keep the seals oiled. I can ship this so if you would like a quote send me your zip code.
$1100.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,881 Posts
I so want this, good luck with the sale.

·
Side step it
1,584 Posts
This would make a great Xmas gift:toothless
Aw man thanks Chris! Hey send me a pm and I'll give you my address and again I appreciate the gesture and your generosity...Merry Christmas to you too buddy....:goodfinge
Free bump!
I am saving up to buy one of your OBA pulleys soon if that means anything......:thumbup -Kevin-

Have a great Christmas Chris.............!

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aw man thanks Chris! Hey send me a pm and I'll give you my address and again I appreciate the gesture and your generosity...Merry Christmas to you too buddy....:goodfinge
Free bump!
I am saving up to buy one of your OBA pulleys soon if that means anything......:thumbup -Kevin-

Have a great Christmas Chris.............!
You too. Thanks for the bump.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts