Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have a 3.54 D60 axle from a 78 F250 and a 10.25 from an 87 F250. Both are full floating axles and I only need one of of them. Both have 3.55 gears and I have a trac loc for the D60 and the 10.25 came from tha factory with a trac loc installed and is set up with the tone wheel for your speed-o and or anti lock brakes.

I also have 77 D60 from an F250 with 4.10 gears for sale. This is an open axle.

I prefer pick up unless you can wait a good spell for me to ship them as I have a few things I need to ship for others and one of them is a member here. I hope he still wants the parts he was interested in.

Make me an offer or I may take trades of some sort. 78/79 bronco parts like black interior pieces and who knows what else. I may be in the market for a mustang EFI motor or at least all of the pulleys and brackets and maybe the EFI stuff. I will have a good motor just need the rest of it and the computer for the mustang motor but I have not made up my mind on the trans yet, auto or manual.

Come by and pick one of them up and we can work out a good deal.

I do not have any front D60 axles.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Where are you at in ohio?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just West of Cleveland, about 4 hours or better from you.

I do have some one coming up from WV this month and I believe he's coming with a trailer. Maybe you can work out a deal with him to meet you on his return trip home?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have yet to find a front axle in the yard. The only time I have I or a friend has found one has been when we find a complete truck that has not hit the yard yet and I haven't seen a straight axle truck in a while.

The only rear axke left fro grabs is the 4.10 D60. The 10.25 has been spoken for and that leaves me with the 3.54 D60 for my Bronco.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts