·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
it looks like its gonna fall apart...
ace

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I didn't think 23" was possible with the TTB front end. Unless he pulled the shafts and its just 2 wheel drive...maybe then

·
Registered
845 Posts
Nice ride,

45,000 may be a little high not knowing all that is in the engine, etc, and if it has a Chromalloy cage, etc, but when you look at what guys are getting for junked out toyota's, that they hacked up with a saw and a six pack,,, you would be amazed that they are asking 12-15,000, and getting it...

a guy we pit for, sold his bronco for around 85,000

the bronco was their racer, then he moved up to trophy trucks and turned the bronco into their pre-runner, which he eventually sold....

the guy selling this bronco does have some money in the removeable quarter panels, hood and it looks like some nice fab work on the cage...

and the shocks,, well, if you have bought kings, you know the price,,,,

would be a nice toy, especially for baja or the socal desert...

but 45,000 is a little high,,,

·
Registered
770 Posts
I think its pretty cool. I love "field hopping" and fast tails and this thing is awesome for it.

·
Geaux Tigers!!
2,295 Posts
Cool truck, but I get a kick out him asking $45k for a truck with OEM wheels. ;)

Tommy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, when you figure a Fab shop like Autofab and Camburg are charging $100/hour for labor, the price of materials and the King shocks alone, it's not too far off. The 23" is not hard to reach with 4" wider TTB beams and custom axles like the ones Autofab or Camburg sell, it just costs wads of cash.
This is actually pretty cheap when you consider the full blown Trophy Truck or his Dual Sport V8 powered Buggy that Robbie Gordon takes to the sand dunes for fun costs close to, if not over $250K. But then he can afford to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts