Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I have on me when I leave the house under ordinary circumstances. What do you guys carry as daily gear? Daily, not if you're expecting trouble or going in the woods or other situations.
[/IMG]

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Oh boy, another look at me, I carry guns thread. :goodfinge

Two guns and two phones, why not two wallets, and two knives too? No spare dip either?
/

·
Registered
641 Posts
You forgot two sets of keys...

I carry my cel phone on my hip because I can't stand having big stuff in my pockets, keys in left front pocket, small pocket knife and chapstick in front right pocket, and wallet in back right pocket. THat's it.

·
RBV Abuser, F/S user
747 Posts
Usually keys, pocketknife, shades, and money IF I have any... The BKO goes through gas faster than an Alki at "lastcall" does with drinks.

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
He doesn't need a spare wallet because there is probably a million dollars in the one wallet... durr-

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh boy, another look at me, I carry guns thread. :goodfinge

Two guns and two phones, why not two wallets, and two knives too? No spare dip either?
/
actually, thats one phone, one ipod. Thats not an iphone. The ipod just goes from the house to the truck and from the truck to the house. The spare dip is in the center console, didnt include it because I only showed items that I take off the table every morning and unload back onto the table when I get home in the evening. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He doesn't need a spare wallet because there is probably a million dollars in the one wallet... durr-
if he had a million dollars i dont think he would be dipping husky.
No million dollars in the wallet, but I do on occassion carry a million or more in checks on me, rare occassion, but it happens. Checks totaling in the six figures is not uncommon for me to carry.

You're exactly right about the husky. Years ago, skoal had gotten over 4 dollars per can and I found husky for a buck a can and swappped. The reason I dip is because I refuse to pay 4 bucks for a pack of smokes everyday, wasnt going to be in the same boat with dip. Now the price of skoal has come down quite a bit, but I've become accustomed to the husky and it still cheaper.

Oh yea, look at me...I learned how to multi-quote:haha

·
I see Broncos
6,011 Posts
Wallet
Sunglasses
Phone
SOG Multi-tool
Whichever set of keys I decide to take that day (Bronco or Maxima)

·
ford freak
731 Posts
keys, wallet, personal phone, work phone, knife. shades stay in the car, the only place I use them.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
This is what I have on me when I leave the house under ordinary circumstances. What do you guys carry as daily gear? Daily, not if you're expecting trouble or going in the woods or other situations.
[/IMG]
Come on dirty harry ditch the two pistols, and carry your S&W model 29 .44 mag in a shoulder holster!

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
A smart man once said, "if you have the need to carry one gun, you might as well carry two."

·
Registered
843 Posts
No Batarang? No Anti-Shark Repellent? No personal 10-minute SCUBA tank? No lightsaber? No flashbangs? Do you wear web gear with this, or have you upgraded to the full assault vest yet?

Is there a lot of gang activity where you are? Possible zombie outbreak zone? Do you commute to downtown Bagdad? Is there a bio-engineering lab nearby that has lax security and may one day be the cause of a global viral outbreak that threatens the very existence of mankind, and you feel you are the last line of defense for the rest of us? (If that last one is true, 1.) Thanks, and 2.) Why aren't you carrying a 12 ga. and a M4? or even an S.A.W.?)

All kidding aside, why ARE you carrying two handguns? Are you that bad a shot that you feel the need to have at least 21 rounds in 2 different calibers? Or, is the revolver carrying small scattershot rounds? Seriously, why the heavy firepower?

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
Blackberry, Fire Pager, Wallet, Tin of skoal, knife, Keys, hat, sunglasses (sometimes)

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
There's always the phone and wallet and glasses

But if it's during the weekday where I'm commuting to work.

MP3 player
mini 1/8 stereo cable
helmet w/ chatterbox
spine protector
club vest.
motorcycle key
tank bag.

Weekends it's just whatever vehicle I'm driving I have that key.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts