Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking it would be cool to join a club in the Dallas area. It wouldn't have to be Bronco specific if there weren't enough people with them but I know that at my high school alone there are:
(3)87-89 Red and tan broncos
(1)Black and tan Eddie Bauer bronco<--mine :)
(1) Sky blue 60's bronco
(3) K5 blazers
and several pick-ups that are modified for off-roading.

If you would be interested in making this club with us or if you know of one already please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks!
-Blake

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Hey Blake, check out www.dfw-tx4wd.org. I've been a member of that club for over 5 years. Lots of friendly fourwheelers with all makes and models. In fact, I bought my 1st Bronco (86) from one of the Prez, and less than a year later I bought a 47 CJ2A Willys from another member. There are 4 fullsize broncos that I know of (2 of which are mine), one Bronco II, a smattering of Blazers, a bunch of Jeeps (including my 47 Willys), some Toyotas, and a smattering of 4x4 trucks (Fords, Chevys, Nissans, Dodge - you name it). They're hosting a Hooters show-n-shine this Saturday with a carwash as a fundraiser. They also host the annual Megarun competitions at Gilmer.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! I'll be sure to check it out. PM me the location of the hooters it'll be at and the time of the event and I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
This should have all the info:

http://www.dfw-tx4wd.org/ShowAndShine1/SNS1.asp

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it, but the Prez (Bill - aka Griz) should be there. Tell them Ed with the Bronco and Willys sent ya. Oh, and they're also having a car crush which should be kind of fun. Be sure to post pics of Hooters girls washing your rig!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the thing is it said that they wanted cars that had mods done to them to go. Mine's completely stock.......shold I still go?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Yeah, I saw that, too. I think that's for the car crush (maybe even the show-n-shine competition?). The car wash should be for any vehicle. Oh, and the club has its share of bone-stock 4x4s, as well as built-to-the-hilt rock buggy/crawlers, so pretty much any 4x4 is welcome to join the club - plus its free.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I realize this is a super old thread but after reading through your review of tx4wd dfw chapter I decided to reach out to them for more information. I sure hope it is still an active group of family friendly wheelers.

Hey Blake, check out www.dfw-tx4wd.org. I've been a member of that club for over 5 years. Lots of friendly fourwheelers with all makes and models. In fact, I bought my 1st Bronco (86) from one of the Prez, and less than a year later I bought a 47 CJ2A Willys from another member. There are 4 fullsize broncos that I know of (2 of which are mine), one Bronco II, a smattering of Blazers, a bunch of Jeeps (including my 47 Willys), some Toyotas, and a smattering of 4x4 trucks (Fords, Chevys, Nissans, Dodge - you name it). They're hosting a Hooters show-n-shine this Saturday with a carwash as a fundraiser. They also host the annual Megarun competitions at Gilmer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey!
My name is Bo, I have preordered the 2021 First Edition and a fellow North Texan. I am an admin of the newly made "North Texas Bronco Club" Facebook group. The NTX Bronco Club Admin would love for you to join us and share the amazing experiences that are to come in the 2021 or any current adventures in previous Broncos. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

See you on the trails,
Bo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts