Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its that time of year for goin wheelin at Iron Range OHV park in Gilbert, MN. We will be leaving from Milwaukee/West Bend/Waukesha/Crandon on wed june 23 and wheeling thurs, fri, sat (hopefully) and return home sunday june 27th. Post up if you wanna come wheelin with us and I'll get you all the info

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Not sure if I can make this ride...But hit me up if any of you are going thru Eau Claire... Ill give you me cell # incase anyone need road help on the way... My shop is just off the interstate 94 exit 70

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure if I can make this ride...But hit me up if any of you are going thru Eau Claire... Ill give you me cell # incase anyone need road help on the way... My shop is just off the interstate 94 exit 70
Thanks much :beer Be awesome if you could come along. All are welcome and we'd love to meet some new people who have the same crazy interest to drive a truck through the woods
I cannot do that I am close enough but i work weekends
we'll be wheelin thurs fri and sat. If you can make it we'll be staying the campground right in town.

Half of us are going up wed and we have a few getting there fri to wheel on sat.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Thanks much :beer Be awesome if you could come along. All are welcome and we'd love to meet some new people who have the same crazy interest to drive a truck through the woods

we'll be wheelin thurs fri and sat. If you can make it we'll be staying the campground right in town.

Half of us are going up wed and we have a few getting there fri to wheel on sat.
Man I havent been on a trail in ALOT of years... I got the mud racing bug & did that for a few years,then I got the bar bug that took up a few more... Not its time to wheel...Theres not much for wheeling or groups over here by me...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man I havent been on a trail in ALOT of years... I got the mud racing bug & did that for a few years,then I got the bar bug that took up a few more... Not its time to wheel...Theres not much for wheeling or groups over here by me...
Well if you're interested I can send you some info on DAMAGE INC. We have members all over the state and it's a really laid back club, i.e. no mandatory attendance to events or meetings. It's basially just do what you can when you can.

Plus if you need a little motivation there's usually an open seat in someone's rig for you to ride along with and get the drive back to either build a rig or do some wrenchin on the one you already have.

If you or anyone is interested in DAMAGE INC or WOHVA (Wisconsin Off Highway Vehicle Association) don't hesitate to PM me and I will make sure you get all the info you need.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trip is 4 days away and my truck doesnt move under it's own power yet :wowcb:

·
Registered
122 Posts
howd the trip go guys? have any good mud pics??

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trip went well. No major breakdowns and little carnage. Did some serious wheelin for 3 days and had a near rollover miss on the second with my truck. I will post some pictures once all of them get posted up on our club's forum.

As far as Mud pics, I try to avoid mud as much as possible and Iron Range only has one spot for mud (the mud runs) and we didn't even head down that way.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Trip went well. No major breakdowns and little carnage. Did some serious wheelin for 3 days and had a near rollover miss on the second with my truck. I will post some pictures once all of them get posted up on our club's forum.

As far as Mud pics, I try to avoid mud as much as possible and Iron Range only has one spot for mud (the mud runs) and we didn't even head down that way.
With the rain we had it should have been muddy everywhere

1 - 13 of 13 Posts