Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still can't get the ****ing lines off my 86 302. I need the tool that goes all around the fitting. I can't figure out the bitch.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sometimes even with the right tool they can be a bitch. I had one on my fuel tank on my 94 that just wouldn't come off.:banghead I used a brass drift and gave it a good wack with a hammer and it came off. It "f"ed up the wire cage inside the fitting but that was easy to replace.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I wasn't clear enough. I have it but I don't know how to use it...

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Sometimes even with the right tool they can be a bitch. I had one on my fuel tank on my 94 that just wouldn't come off.:banghead I used a brass drift and gave it a good wack with a hammer and it came off. It "f"ed up the wire cage inside the fitting but that was easy to replace.
i know that story, i replaced the whole line

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice thanks Gack I will try that out! Now that I have your attention do your 38's measure to 38's? I just put a 6 inch in my 86 f-150 that had a 3 in BL in it. Idk if I wanna take the BL out or not. I just don't want to go over 37's cause I want to wheel it but I don't want it to look GHEY. JW cause ik swampers run small. Thanks...

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
My TSL Radials measure 37.1"
http://www.intercotire.com/site29.php
Thats about normal for any large tire.

37"s usualy measure about 36"
My BFG 35"s where under 34" tall in reality.

The best thing to do is ask people for pics of the setup your thinking of running.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
which is what you basically have.

Mine just happens to be a truck. Probably take the BL out so I don't breal shit and stay with 35's maybe.

BTW does it matter which line I pull? Cause I for sure can't pull the one thats connected to the fuel rail lol.

idk I must be missin something here this is pathetic and prob easy for most people this sucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts