Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded my 1979 F-150 custom with a lot of work done to it for a 1976 f-350 wrecker and a 1989 ford f-150. the 89 ford is nothing really special except it has a 302 EFI that might end up in my bronco after some major mods.

But the 76 wrecker is pretty awsome, has a huge extendable boom with 15,000lb hydraulic winch, car dolly system and front tire lift and slings, everything works great. the truck has a 360 with a 4 speed and duals, haven't looked at the axle if it is a dana 60 or 70. But has dual batteries and a pretty neat jumpstarting system and of course a light bar with revolving lights and spotlights. Don't think i could have came out much better because the wrecker itself acts like a trailer when you use the dollies and it is also a recovery vehicle so now i can get away with breaking stuff and getting stuck as long as i can get to it with the wrecker. I will get some pics this weekend when i get it home :beer

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Sounds like a sweet deal. I cant wait to see pics

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I always wanted to own a wrecker, for some reason, ever since I was a kid. :thumbup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts