Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
its 41 Fahrenheit right now, i have the flu and im bitching about the cold. i dont know how yall guys take temps that cold :shocked

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
for those of you who are celsius challenged like me, -32C is approximately -25F. :thumbup

(that's cold)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya it sucks, and to top it off my damn block heater packed it in so its a little slow to rev up into high idle, the high idle is only 1100 right now, truck wont rev past that unless I giver a bit of gas. I have to let it run for 15-20min befor it's even near the 110F mark on the temp guage.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
It got down to -2 last night:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:goodfinge

·
Registered
901 Posts
It got down to -2 last night:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:goodfinge
lol b*tch, another 93 days and no more of this bull. Back to the okanagan for us. This morn at 8am it was -38 without windchill. Why would anyone willingly live here? :banghead Oh well at least it's not as bad as last year.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
lol b*tch, another 93 days and no more of this bull. Back to the okanagan for us. This morn at 8am it was -38 without windchill. Why would anyone willingly live here? :banghead Oh well at least it's not as bad as last year.
I wonder the same thing. Nice place to visit but.....

The only thing that sucks about where I live is like right now for example, it is snowing, has been since about midnight. By midnight tonight it will turn to rain.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Driving on the highway 2 nights ago the thermometer read -42 Fahrenheit

This was between Drayton Valley and Edson.

It hovered there for about 15 mins as I was going and dipped back to -39

That was with no wind chill factored in, I am purely guessing -50 to -53 with the wind chill.

·
Registered
901 Posts
On Tuesday afternoon I was watching the weather network and they said that we tied records for how cold it was that day, -44.4 without windchill. The day before we had a blizzard with a huge artic front that came down. There were exposed skin warnings, such a pleasent place.

Man I can't wait till we move back to BC, no more of this crap.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
thats the number 1 reason why I moved to Southern California... I hate the cold
Number two would be no road salt eh ?:toothless

Present for you and the Mrs. a 205 degree T-stat

Stant number 13352

You'll have heat inside the first mile

Sixlitre

Waltman you lucky dog ! We were nuthin' like the Western temps yesterday, but with the windchill we hit -22 in and around Ottawa.

We got a Winter storm coming in tomorrow to dump 20 cms on us and some ice rain too.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
The radio said it was 6* about 2 hours ago, I almost had to roll my window up it was so cold....:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
Update

it's looking like 30 cms in 12 hours now

What do you bet Toronto calls out the army:rofl::histerica

Sixlitre

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
Im not goin to toronto to shovel driveways, F*** THAT SHIT LOL!!
Are you kidding Deathtrap ?

the center of the universe ?

They call Hydro out to reset the clock on their VCR after a power failure:rofl::histerica:toothless

Sixlitre

1 - 20 of 30 Posts