Banned
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF...91° on the themometer outside the kitchen window......:wacko

World must be comin' to an end, and I still got my studded tires on...:banghead

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Yeah WTF, it was 34 degrees this morning and more rain in the forecast.

Oh yeah..........I'm in Washington, I just got a little confused there for a minute. Carry on.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Its 79 here right now but the wind is blowing so its not to hot. Feels great actually.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
FordFilly said:
Yeah WTF, it was 34 degrees this morning and more rain in the forecast.

What's this "RAIN" you speak of?? I've heard stories from the old timers talking about the rain but I always thought it was a myth. Like bigfoot, or aliens......

Fog

·
Snow Bunny
841 Posts
it was gorgeous here today the sun came out, it musta hit the low 30's, i was lovin, espicialy after walking to class in the single digits yesterday morning. hoepfully its like this again tomarrow when i go snowboarding

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
:stupid love bear creek

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Its 64* here in the mountians! This is crazy. Last week it was snowing and last thursday I went snowboarding. I don't know if I will be able to go again this thursday if this weather keeps up :cry

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
25-30 on the other side of the UP

·
Registered
9 Posts
its about 40 here in lower michiagn and nice and sunny fels kinda good cause like yesterday is was about 20 and winds were up to about 15-20mph. i get so confuzzled you can run around ina lite sweatshirt one day then the next you got 4 sweatshirts and carhearts on and you freezing your ass off and your doors are frozen shut...wtf

·
Banned
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, Beast, we can swap. I love the cold - sleep with the window open even if it's -20°......over 65° and I sweat like a stuck pig!

And I retired to SW Missouri...:wacko

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
839 Posts
all you guys with this warm weather just suck :p
The high here today was like 33 I think. Tomorrow its suppose to be about the same with snow, sleet and freezing rain to add to it. I'm right on the line of where the sleet and freezing rain comes in. I think I need to move for real this cold weather is for the dogs (literally my dog loves it, husky)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
We had a record high of 93 today. That means we had a record low and a record high within 6 months of each other...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts