Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all you newbs:

God damnit, use the search function. I know a lot of you do, and find it actually works, but for those of you who don't!:boxing

I've been lurking on this particular board for awhile, not posting much, but I just couldn't take it anymore.

I don't know how much myself or Andy351 can take. I think we might have to start our own stupid newbie flaming team. We hunt dumb newbs, and flame em till their not, uh, dumb newbs.:thumbup

Carry on.:goodfinge

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
cultex said:
To all you newbs:

God damnit, use the search function. I know a lot of you do, and find it actually works, but for those of you who don't!:boxing

I've been lurking on this particular board for awhile, not posting much, but I just couldn't take it anymore.

I don't know how much myself or Andy351 can take. I think we might have to start our own stupid newbie flaming team. We hunt dumb newbs, and flame em till their not, uh, dumb newbs.:thumbup

Carry on.:goodfinge
Know who the newbie is, you, for posting "this" in this forum!
:goodfinge

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Know who the newbie is, you, for posting "this" in this forum!
Hahahaha!!! Newbie, me? I've been around since MBB...

Anyway, I guess trying to stop newbies from asking dumb questions is like the war on drugs. Oh well.

:banghead

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
cultex said:

Anyway, I guess trying to stop newbies from asking dumb questions is like the war on drugs. Oh well.

What is MBB?:shrug

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,075 Posts
I've said it before, everyone was a newb at one point..Even you, give it a rest.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
:stupid even though i never said it, i still agree!

·
Registered
150 Posts
It seems interesting to me how you guys confuse a "dumb" question, with a repeat question. By your logic, using the search function would only be pulling up old responses to the same "dumb" question that was asked previously. that being said, your logic states that all questions on this forum are dumb. not to start any shyte, but uhh the only useless or "dumb" thread I have seen on this site is this one.

·
Snow Bunny
841 Posts
why cry avout it, its a fact of life. i think i am still considered a newbie. i have been reading the posts everyday since like june. i don't post that often, but that is because i let more knowledgeable people answer. i use it as a teaching lesson. if you don't like the noobies, then don't read post that start out "how big of tires can i run" or what lift should i get" etc.

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
cultex said:

Damn I thought I was the only one.:lolup

·
Registered
769 Posts
i like noobs:thumbup ...oops i mean boobs ya thats it!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Juice why cry avout it, its a fact of life. i think i am still considered a newbie. i have been reading the posts everyday since like june. i don't post that often, but that is because i let more knowledgeable people answer. i use it as a teaching lesson. if you don't like the noobies, then don't read post that start out "how big of tires can i run" or what lift should i get" etc.
Questions like that have been answered many, many, many times in the past.

Ledee416 It seems interesting to me how you guys confuse a "dumb" question, with a repeat question. By your logic, using the search function would only be pulling up old responses to the same "dumb" question that was asked previously. that being said, your logic states that all questions on this forum are dumb. not to start any shyte, but uhh the only useless or "dumb" thread I have seen on this site is this one.
Dumb questions are repeat questions. I think your logic tells me your a dumb fawk, but maybe that's as flawed as your logic.:mad:

Take this for example, your in school, and you ask an original question. It get's answered. The next day another kid ask the same question, and it gets answered. Then it happens again, and again, and again.:twak

That, my friends, is a dumb fawking question.

·
Registered
150 Posts
just to clarify, I have a masters degree in computer engineering. Not to point out who actually is ignorant, but lets just add a line to your brilliant story. What if the kid who asked the question the second day wasnt in class for the first? You see now that would be a more accurate portrayal of this situation.

·
Registered
150 Posts
oh and by the way rhodes scholar... it's you're a dumb fawk...not your.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.