Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a mini spool for the front of my 78 Bronco, and it doesn't fit correctly in the carrier. Is it a different fit because it's not an open carrier? I see in the ads that they mention the mini spool fits in the open carrier. Do I need to find an open carrier to use this piece? If so, anybody got one for sale cheap?

·
yes
2,109 Posts
I bought a mini spool for the front of my 78 Bronco, and it doesn't fit correctly in the carrier. Is it a different fit because it's not an open carrier? I see in the ads that they mention the mini spool fits in the open carrier. Do I need to find an open carrier to use this piece? If so, anybody got one for sale cheap?
Don't know the answer to your question but i do have an open carrier i could sell you...

My guess is that if it says it fits open carrier thats the only one it will fit..

·
Registered
220 Posts
I've heard a full spool is stronger than a mini as well, so that's probably a better choice...not that the spool is going to break before anything else ever does but ya never know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could do that. Providing that its complete. and where are you located? I don't want to pay shipping.
OK. I think I'm going to stick w/ my original plan. If you're still up for it, I'll swap you the Trac Loc for your open carrier, and I'll cover the shipping. Can you e-mail me directly at [email protected]?

Thanks,

Jamey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.