Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be in the market for a set of radius arms/brackets for a 78-79 bronco dana 44 here very soon. Trying to get my S.A.S. started and I need dem arms. Have to go used for now, then later when I got a few more $$$'s to spend, I'll pick up a set from Cage or Duff.

Probably put my BDS ext. radius arms/and all front brackets as well as the superlift superrunner steering system up for sale whan all this happens.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I've been looking around to see what they've been going for but haven't had much luck...You tell me what they are worth....and we'll go from there...All I've found have been prices for extended radius arms.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess that 75 is sounding better....I was pickin thru a few bone yards today and couldn't seem to find not 1 truck that had those arms. One 79 bronco but someone had already removed the front axle, I guess taking 1 of the arms....the other was laying there with a bolt broke off in it. I shoulda grabbed the coil buckets and brackets though :smilie_slap They did leave the radius arm brackets on the frame but they were supporting the trucks weight so I decided not to even mess with it...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is your timeframe?
Well, no time frame really....I'm just trying to get all the parts together...As soon as I get all the parts, I can get mine started. Was hoping that I'd have it all completed before this big meet and greet but there's nooo way I'll be able to afford it all by then :cry Unless....... I get my current lift out and repowder coated and sold. That would help out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts