Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Dana 44HD from a F250 that I bought for my 8 lug upgrade. I have all the pieces, both steering knuckles, spindles, the ring and pinion (3.56), everything you need to rebuild this axle from my 78 Bronco to a 5 lug axle. Everything is in good shape, a new seal, maybe the bearings and this axle will be ready for a SAS. I bought this axle, took the outers off of it and installed them on my Bronco to make my front end a 8 lug. It still has the leaf springs attached, with both the front frame mount and the factory rear frame mount (cut out of the frame) still attached. $100 takes it.

Photo's of this axle are on HAVE AXLES MAKE OFFER thread. I either need to sell this or I'm scraping it this weekend.

I'm in Seaside CA, 93955 and will consider meeting somewhere nearer to your location.

·
Registered
547 Posts
what shape is the 5lug stuff in and how much for just the axles inner and outer

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'd be very interested in the front and rear spring hangers, and the ubolt plates off the leafsprings if you decide to scrap it out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rotors, calipers, spindels, everything is good. All the parts here except for the axle housing and inner axles just came off my truck. I blew the rear axle, upgraded to a Dana 60 so put the 8 lug stuff off this axle in my Bronco. If you have questions call me at (940)231-8113. I'll answer whatever. I can part out if that gets rid of the majority of parts... Like I said, there's a good photo of it on my other posting

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this axle has squared off u-bolts on top of the leafs and a round thick plate on the bottom of the axle... Is that what your looking for?

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
i would also be interested in the spring hangers if they become avaliable....i would need a few pics of them thou.

guess im 2nd in line....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts