Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am basically starting over with my SAS. Pushing my axle forward, swapping to 3 link, and going full-hydro. My set-up is awesome for the DD, and I hate to chop this all up and butcher my work, so I thought I'd try somekind of a trade or sell. If you search for "Dawgfan's SAS" in the SAS section, you can't miss it.

what I have:
-89 Dana 60 (rebuilt end to end)
-Ballistic cover
-5.13 Yukons
-LockRite locker
-all new brakes
-custom Radius Arms
-tranny mount/R.A. mounts/skid plate all in one
-custom hard brake lines with 1 center drop
-Ballistic 1-ton TRE steering kit (Y-link) made with 1/4" wall DOM
-spare set of tapped 1-ton TRE's , spare hubs, etc...

I have ~$2500 in my axle (not counting labor) and ~$300-$400 in parts/material in the arms and crossmember (and a ton of labor!). All of it has probably 5 hundred miles on it.So, if you have a bare or built D60 or aftermarket front housing that hasn't been welded on yet and want to skip some work, PM me. I'd love to make a trade. I will figure up some prices for a straight up sell if nobody chimes in.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Dang Phil! make sure ya PM before ya start parting it all out! I loved that set up. It was beefy and well thought out!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang Phil! make sure ya PM before ya start parting it all out! I loved that set up. It was beefy and well thought out!
Thanks man, It works well, but she won't see much more pavement, but man do I hate to cut it all up. All my wheelin buddies have gone to full out buggies, so tryin to keep up :thumbup

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,270 Posts
Sounds tempting. 5:13 is to low for me I'd have to regear right from the start.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I may be interested. I have a stock 89 dana60 complete with brakes and all for trade. Pm me with what you want for you set up.

·
OMF
2,954 Posts
Pics and price of radius arms and x-member?

*edit I looked at your Build thread...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts