I have a Dana 70-2u from a 1999 Ford E350 dually cutaway van. This axle is VERY unique. Firstly, it came with a Powr-Lok that I just put brand new clutches in. It locks immediately. Google Powr-lok's if you're unfamiliar. It has 5.13's, custom diff cover, flat bottom with RuffStuff shock tabs, and the RuffStuff spring perches were narrowed to fullsize width. Because its a dually axle, the brake calipers were clocked and welded in the 12 o'clock position to prevent rocks catching. It also has factory disc brakes yet retains the old 8x6.5 pattern. It has a VSS and tone ring so you can use it with your E4OD. It also has a higher "belly" than a Sterling.

The axle is complete with good calipers/rotors/pads. Just add your brake lines, bleed, and ride. Tested all over the Southeast and in Moab. My Bronco packed with gear and me is just under 7k lbs. This thing is BEEF and works!

The only reason I'm selling is because I want to use the axles in my EB. The dually rear is just too big for an EB and I'm contemplating a 4-link. I have since swapped Superduty 1-tons under it so I wanna stick with the 8x170 bolt pattern.

$1,000. I will ship if you set it up. I will provide whatever info is required. I can palletize and drop off at just about any terminal in Macon, GA. We have them all.