Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Oh man thats great.

When he started stomping his feet that got me. Thanks for sharing, im passing that around like a bad case of clap.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Hahaha, I want a bird like that. I don't think people give birds enough credit... they're some clever animals... I've got a rooster at the asphalt plant that just showed up one day, and he's a funny little ****er... most absurd little creature I've ever seen, just does stuff that'll make you laugh.

·
Billdo
2,191 Posts
Hahaha, I want a bird like that. I don't think people give birds enough credit... they're some clever animals... I've got a rooster at the asphalt plant that just showed up one day, and he's a funny little ****er... most absurd little creature I've ever seen, just does stuff that'll make you laugh.

haha weve got a local chicken up at our new job site that just kicks it and picks around in the dirt piles

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
This is Jack:

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
years ago my sister was at a birthday party, and this parakeet flew into my moms hair. no one would take the bird home. it just sat on my moms shoulder and didnt do anything. so we took it home. 5 years later, we still have the bird. he likes to make that cat call whistle thing that guys do to girls.

birds are really smart animals

thanks for the laugh jopes

1 - 15 of 15 Posts