Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for at a '84 bronco. I have had toyota's in the past for 4-wheeling but wanted something fullsize and carbed. The one I'm looking at come with a 351/C6. Stock everything but well takin care of. Primered body with little to no rust. It has a few eletrical problems with poping fuses for the power windows and the blinkers dont work. Tires are bald, but I have an old set from my Yota but slices one up so I could use another. Hint. I put a wanted ad in your forum. I hope to pick it up this weekend if it passes smog.
I live in Fresno, CA if there is anyone around.

Daniel

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
well taken care of........?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not rolled, still has fiberglass shell, no missing pieces. For being 20+ years old and not restored, it runs like a good DD.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Welcome. To the FSB! GL in your search! Stay away from eGhay sorry I meant eBay!
D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics and smog question

There are 2 capped vac lines under the front of the carb ON the intake manifold (2bbl 351w 1984) The smog guy said I need the connected before he tests it. I don't understand the Haynes so please don't quote it.

My 2bbl has a crack on the carb so I need a cheap but good new/rebuilt carb. Which one would work well for me. DD staying stock with mild 4wd on weekends. The holley truck carb for $450 is too expencive. Is there anywhere I can get a good core so I can rebuild other then the junk yard?

Dantheduke1

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
welcome to FSB..!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts