Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, ive got a 93 ranger and got some crazy dash light problems,

lights on the dash went out one night, so i replaced the headlight switch, which at the time had no dimming feature, they were either on or off. so i assumed that was bad and replaced it. and lights come on normaly now... shortly after that, the fuse blows, so i replace the fuse. and tada lights go out for a 3rd time. so i tear apart the dash and find 3 out of the 4 bulbs that illuminate the dash are out, so i replace the 3.

still no lights....:banghead

this is my dd, and im getting tired of flicking the interior light on and off at night to check my speed....

help please, im willing to go over the whole system again, just not sure how. and the haynes wiring diagrams dont help worth a shit. ive been looking at it for hours and havent seen anything for the switch or any lights in the dash.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
got it

finally got the lights working. almost a full day for dash lights.... and i have to do so much more to my fsb to get it on the road...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.