Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,884 Posts
I have the same problem, its the big piece that suports the underside of the dash the whole way across. If you look right where you open the door at the dash you can see the bolt at the end of it. Mine is busted there. A bodyshop guy I know siad it would be a PITA to replace that whole carrier piece. He didn't say anything about a kit, unless thats what it is? im gona check it out to.... Thanks Jermil

· Registered
1,884 Posts
Re: my broken dash fix

rbaney said:
Well my 94 dash piece was broken at the passenger side and shoke like heck at highway speeds. I fixed with alittle 90 degree elbow used on a small picture type frames like 1.5x1.5 inch. See the pictures at this link http://www.superford.org/?vID=4014
Hmmm..... Maybe have to try that first.......

· Registered
1,884 Posts
jermil01 said:
How much did you pay for that. Looks like a couple of pop rivets and a metal bracket, anything else in there?
It cost $ 12.00 from my local Ford dealer.
Thats it, what you see is what you get.
There is about 30 steps according to the instructions including just about removing the whole damn dash. Oh well, like usual I wouln't go by the instructions. I will cut alot of steps out and figure out a easier way to get that bracket on there... :thumbup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.