Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
why do i have a subscription when the petersens is on the shelf and i dont have my copy yet? i sawit today and i wanted to peek at it, but i said no way. i am waiting for my own copy. cool deal guys.

·
Registered
189 Posts
dblue= 4wor

article in january 4wor about blazer fest. even mentions the rubicon carnage. by the way how is it you can buy a january mag. in november.:shrug

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
axaviere said:
why do i have a subscription when the petersens is on the shelf and i dont have my copy yet?
That's kinda what I'm wondering

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Axaviere[/i] why do i have a subscription when the petersens is on the shelf and i dont have my copy yet? [/quote] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Keith_L said:
That's kinda what I'm wondering
You guys aren't the only ones... I see them on the shelves here, before I get them in the mail too... so I'll have to wait even longer to find mark and dave

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
it didnt used to be that way. i used to get it sooner. i just renewed both PETERSEN'S & FOURWHEELER for 36 more months... both under $30 each. dudes its under $1 a mag, save yourselves some money.

·
In Front of Jopes
3,568 Posts
I noticed an air inflated sheep in the back of Mark Harris EB, go look if you don't believe me.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Same here I have seen it on the shelf and I don't have my issue yet!

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
That would be funny if I was in it too..... should be this month or next I would suspect (coolest reading places)

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Just got my magazine in the mail... nice pose Mark :lolup
It took a minute, but I found you guys in the group shot too... LOTS of trucks there... very cool

1 - 20 of 35 Posts