Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Master Bater
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You two shmucks made the latest Petersons rag on the blazer gig at Hollister.
Mark is on page 45, and Dave is on page 46. They even talked about Daves mishap on our rubicon run.
Can I have your autograph??????????

·
Registered
480 Posts
december or january

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
why do i have a subscription when the petersens is on the shelf and i dont have my copy yet? i sawit today and i wanted to peek at it, but i said no way. i am waiting for my own copy. cool deal guys.

·
Registered
189 Posts
dblue= 4wor

article in january 4wor about blazer fest. even mentions the rubicon carnage. by the way how is it you can buy a january mag. in november.:shrug

·
TTB Hater of course
3,099 Posts
axaviere said:
why do i have a subscription when the petersens is on the shelf and i dont have my copy yet?
That's kinda what I'm wondering

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Axaviere[/i] why do i have a subscription when the petersens is on the shelf and i dont have my copy yet? [/quote] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Keith_L said:
That's kinda what I'm wondering
You guys aren't the only ones... I see them on the shelves here, before I get them in the mail too... so I'll have to wait even longer to find mark and dave

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
it didnt used to be that way. i used to get it sooner. i just renewed both PETERSEN'S & FOURWHEELER for 36 more months... both under $30 each. dudes its under $1 a mag, save yourselves some money.

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
I noticed an air inflated sheep in the back of Mark Harris EB, go look if you don't believe me.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Same here I have seen it on the shelf and I don't have my issue yet!

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
That would be funny if I was in it too..... should be this month or next I would suspect (coolest reading places)

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Just got my magazine in the mail... nice pose Mark :lolup
It took a minute, but I found you guys in the group shot too... LOTS of trucks there... very cool

1 - 20 of 35 Posts