·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
go DALE JR

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
soooo.....can anyone explain what Tony was doing?
Nope, but hes a cocky bastard...anyone see the interview after the race?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
magnumpi said:
Nope, but hes a cocky bastard...anyone see the interview after the race?
Yea, Kenseth was racing, he got up on Tony, there's a big difference between that and what Tony did.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Yea, Kenseth was racing, he got up on Tony, there's a big difference between that and what Tony did.
you ain't kiddin, he should have gotten a stronger penalty

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
tony should've gotten black flagged if you ask me.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
thats always how tony drives tho....I think more people should drive him into the wall and off the track and maybe he will quit driving like a jackass

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
BS BS BS BS :banghead :banghead :banghead ..............I watched it and taped the race....Rewound it........It clearly shows Casey Mears ahead for second place before and after the caution was called.........Watch it for yourself................

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dustin said:
thats always how tony drives tho....I think more people should drive him into the wall and off the track and maybe he will quit driving like a jackass
Well if you saw it, later in the race, he got into it with Kyle Busch, Kyle played the game and ended up getting the black flag and he had to go through pit row. Tony, the great actor he was, just acted like Kyle threw him out of control, while Tony was hammering his driver side the whole way down the straight away.

I think NASCAR just doesn't want to penalize him greatly because he has such a following.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I think NASCAR just doesn't want to penalize him greatly because he has such a following.
yup, there interested in ratings. Thats why they are doing all the restrictor plate stuff, get everyone bunched up togehter, so they can wreck. Just my opinion

·
Registered
245 Posts
He's a freakin idiot

I like how he was complaining about the aggressive driving all week and then he drives like that today.:wtf
I also like how Jimmie Johnson wins in the same car he was caught cheating in. They should have made him switch cars at least not just remove the illegal stuff.:bs

·
Registered
132 Posts
Tony was being him self,driving like the idiot he is.:uke:
As far as Johnson goes,don't get me wrong ,i am a ford fan, but he didn't cheat, his crew chief did. jimmies a good racer and i would have rather see him win than stewart, or a goon like :iiss gordon.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
matt kenseth should have just slammed stewart up into the wall or gotten up under him and taken the air away. send him into a spin, or something to get him out of the race. farkin asswipe

·
Registered
401 Posts
I can't wait to give the guys I work with crap about NASCAR today.

"Did you guys see that race, they sure did go fast and turn left a lot."

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
When I saw Stewart's interview I looked at my wife and said "he's back":toothless

NBC sucks for coverage, Benny Parsons needs to get Dale Jr's dick out of his mouth.

I can't stand Jimmy Johnson, after Carl Edwards wrecked I would have loved to see Kurt Busch win to make Jimmy Spencer get so mad he threw his hair piece.

·
Registered
185 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
When I saw Stewart's interview I looked at my wife and said "he's back":toothless

NBC sucks for coverage, Benny Parsons needs to get Dale Jr's dick out of his mouth.

I can't stand Jimmy Johnson, after Carl Edwards wrecked I would have loved to see Kurt Busch win to make Jimmy Spencer get so mad he threw his hair piece.
haha, I just love commercials every 5 laps. That is just bullshit. And were is D. Waltrip. Boogity, boogity, boogity, lets go racing boys. What happened to him.

Stewart's actions were great. I wish he would have wrecked J.J. also. Then it would have been perfect.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts