Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When driving my bronco when slowing down or going around 30 MPH i experience a terrible shake. My steering wheel is loose would that cause it. Also sometimes it feels like the entire truck is shaking and not just the front end.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Is it only when you apply the brakes, or just in the act of slowing down? If its when you apply the brakes, check for a warped rotor. If it shakes all the time or at certain speeds, check for a lumpy or unbalanced tire. If it happens only while slowing down, but not necessarily with the brakes engaged I have no idea.

·
Registered
35 Posts
When driving my bronco when slowing down or going around 30 MPH i experience a terrible shake. My steering wheel is loose would that cause it. Also sometimes it feels like the entire truck is shaking and not just the front end.

Hey I had the EXACT same problem. The shake makes the truck totally scary to be in haha. and you have to come to almost a complete stop for it to stop. Any look under the front of the truck where the ttb thing connects to the cross frame and theres i think 2 bolts. i can almost guarentee theyre loose as a sob. tighten them up and go through everything else in the front to check for loose bolts. It fixed the problem for me and made it ride a hell of alot better.

Anthony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts