Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who would win? J/K But that is what my roommate has spent the last hour and a half reading about. It's getting a bit annoying listening to Star Wars, Star Trek, and Stargate everyday, all day, and lets not forget, while we watch the stuff, we can play the Star Wars computer games. That's pretty much all my roommate does is watch those shows and then read about it everyday, he only leaves the room for food, bathroom, and classes. Sorry, just had to vent a little. So how are everyone elses experiences with roommates?

Edit: (No offense to anyone who likes Star Wars, Star Trek, or Stargate, a person just gets sick of it after listening to 24/7)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
You shoul;d get him into pencil and paper RPGs, them he wont shut up.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Potamus said:
You shoul;d get him into pencil and paper RPGs, them he wont shut up.
Geez, that's all I'd need, to be getting hit with those all the time. :duh

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
My roommate is cool. A bit on the hippy side, but a good guy. Plays lots of World of Warcraft.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,686 Posts
We got a guy at work that tried to start an argument about the original Enterprise taking on one of the big ships (forget the name) from star wars. I stared at him blankly and said "I like Chebacca".

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i never understood how someone could argue about stuff like that, since none of it is real to begin with.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
does he pay rent on time? if so he can be the biggest dork in the world to me. but yeah i see your point that would get old.

ken

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,177 Posts
Borg Cube would seriously whip some ass on the Death Star, period.
Borg Cube is adaptable to protection from attack and is very nimble for a star ship. The Borg have travelled across multiple galaxies and enslaved thousands of worlds.
Death Star is slow and cumbersome and as big as a small planet... with only 1 real weapon. The Empire can't even squash a little rebellion.

As for the dork... I know all this crap becouse one of my very long time friends is a total sci-fi geek. The biggest thing you can do is get the poor bastard laid.

This is generally easier than it sounds. They make great hookups for the fine chicks, fat friend. Just make sure he keeps the Sci-Fi crap to himself and he should get laid by the "fat friend" and that in-turn free's up the fine chick for you to nail.

This doesn't always work, but usually it can. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
4xPepe` said:
As for the dork... I know all this crap becouse one of my very long time friends is a total sci-fi geek. The biggest thing you can do is get the poor bastard laid.

This is generally easier than it sounds. They make great hookups for the fine chicks, fat friend. Just make sure he keeps the Sci-Fi crap to himself and he should get laid by the "fat friend" and that in-turn free's up the fine chick for you to nail.

Hmmmm... That sounds like an interesting idea. :twotu:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm with Pepe, a fully operational Death Star may be able to destroy an entire planet, but it's weapon is damn near useless on a moving target. Besides, the Death Star was destroyed by one little X-Wing fighter.

Yes, I am a dork.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
I know all this crap becouse one of my very long time friends is a total sci-fi geek.
Yeah right, way to admit you are a geek without really admitting it....lol

·
Zombie Hunter
13,686 Posts
4xPepe` said:
Borg Cube is adaptable to protection from attack and is very nimble for a star ship. The Borg have travelled across multiple galaxies and enslaved thousands of worlds.
Death Star is slow and cumbersome and as big as a small planet... with only 1 real weapon. The Empire can't even squash a little rebellion.

NERD!

You must immediately turn the keys to your harley over to me now!!!

·
Lick my
2,087 Posts
4xPepe` said:

I have to agree with Pepe on this one. The Borg cube can still be an effective weapon with something like 78% damage. Remember, "resistance is futile".

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Yup, Pepe is right on. Cube stomps Death Star.

Unless of course, they assimilate some Microsoft operating system. :whiteflag

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
I have to agree with Pepe on this one. The Borg cube can still be an effective weapon with something like 78% damage. Remember, "resistance is futile".
NERD

Yup, Pepe is right on. Cube stomps Death Star.

Unless of course, they assimilate some Microsoft operating system.
GEEK

The borg chick was hot though

1 - 20 of 89 Posts