Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went hunting saturday and waited for sooooo long for something to show and finally it came along and i was sooo excited to see it was a buck my first ever, i'll let the pic tell the rest

it a 125lb 10 point i am getting a european style mount and some sausage mmm mmm good

have yall gotten anything this season, bow or rifle, i got mine w/ a 270

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
That's a real nice buck! I had put this on another thread but I was out all weekend, saw two does, a cow horn, a small 4 point and 11 turkeys. Me and Broncobill are going Hog hunting down in Macon in December, should have some good pics from that!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,826 Posts
Real Nice buck man!
I got 4 grouse yesterday. Don't got no license this year, so stumbling around friends farm is the best I can do. :(
First time I killed me some of them birds. Easy and Fun, and I give the food to the guy that takes me out. I don't eat fins or feathers. :thumbup

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blaze said:
Nice buck my man!!:thumbup I see in the background you weren't the only successfull one...:shrug
the deer in the background is my friend nate, we were at his ranch, and 20 min. after i shot mine he was in another deer stand and he shot his, its a 125lb 9 point, pretty nice heres his picture

·
Registered
83 Posts
I too got my first buck this year.. Got mine with a bow at 20 yards.. Not nearly as big as rack. but still weighed 120lbs.. Just a basket rack 6pt

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
not to be mean or anything but isnt that a small bodied deer?? or is that the size down in texas? all the white tails up here are 200. most does are 100. my dad shot a 10 point a few years back that was 300. opening day is the 15th here. ill be out all day.

·
Retired
16,007 Posts
Deer in Ga tend to be smaller than up north due to over population. We have been working on it one deer at a time. As for texas i don't know.:thumbup

1 - 20 of 30 Posts